Commission Percentage Om Term Life

This is going to get crazy so let me get my pop corn. To be fair when posting PFS comp you have to go through the different levels and mention the difference between part time and full time.

From my understanding the RVP position has a full time requirement. As you mention you have over 100 agents. Why not take them to PFS? Let's just say you did. Now consider if you left. Could you take those agents with you. There's quite more to all this than the way it's being presented.

They even have a refrain agreement now where I can maintain contracts with other companies and maintain renewals..... This was news to me....

Fish on... Pri? you mention everything but what the writing agent makes. Isn't it like 25% ?

You're posting from the top down, agent's at the bottom. Why are you doing it that way? Is there a reason?

Because I am a GA.... looking for real intel....

I intersted in talking to other GAs and to C level only....

Please dont reply if you are just a personal agent.

Because I am a GA.... looking for real intel....

I intersted in talking to other GAs and to C level only....

Please dont reply if you are just a personal agent.

Sounds like it is time to take your ball and find a new playground then.

There are many personal agents who have gone thru Primerica and know to a good extent the difference between being inside and outside the company. Now if your talking a special deal at the RVP level or above for GA's then that's something different.

I can't fathom an agent being in the business for 40 years and still trying to figure out how to make a living. It's quite sad actually.

I make more than a good living...don't be worried.... This is not about me.... It's about US, our industry and the 100 mill with no life insurance or savings....

Unless you are a large GA or C level executive please don't reply.

I make more than a good living...don't be worried.... This is not about me.... It's about US, our industry and the 100 mill with no life insurance or savings....

Unless you are a large GA or C level executive please don't reply.

So, this is your forum now?

Back