Commission Percentage Om Term Life

Because I am a GA.... looking for real intel....

I intersted in talking to other GAs and to C level only....

Please dont reply if you are just a personal agent.
Just what is C level? I have been an RVP and a state manager (those titles and 50 cents won't even buy a cup of coffee these days). What level would that be? Oh! back in the good old days I was a top 5 GA with a national company..

Just what is C level? I have been an RVP and a state manager (those titles and 50 cents won't even buy a cup of coffee these days). What level would that be? Oh! back in the good old days I was a top 5 GA with a national company..

Let me take a stab at it. C level likely means corporate level.

Because I am a GA.... looking for real intel....

I intersted in talking to other GAs and to C level only....

Please dont reply if you are just a personal agent.

Bs you resurrect a thread that has been dormant for 5 months and say you only want to speak to GAs and corporate execs....Your a joke.

So, this is your forum now?

Hahahahaha this is too good

----------

Primerica pays the highest on Term, But you are limited to only their products and the few selling agreements they have with others... I am a 40yr vet and have a GA with 117 agents, and I have not come close to this type of comp on Term.... I make most of my money on UL, IUL and WL today. Here are the detials I have discovered.... Company pays out 190% of fisrt year pemium to a MLM type structure.... But for your needs....They: Advance on Submission of Application GA/RVP 110% first year premium 10% and 20% montly Bonuses for $10K and $20K in prenium 7% 20yr renewals on IBR increases Quarterly Equity program for PRI stock and two inceintive trips a year to compete for...

I've seen Primerica captive contracts starting out and they def pay %25

Re: Commission Percentage On Term Life

Primerica pays the highest on Term, But you are limited to only their products and the few selling agreements they have with others... I am a 40yr vet and have a GA with 117 agents, and I have not come close to this type of comp on Term.... I make most of my money on UL, IUL and WL today.

Here are the detials I have discovered....
Company pays out 190% of fisrt year pemium to a MLM type structure....
But for your needs....They:

Advance on Submission of Application
GA/RVP 110% first year premium
10% and 20% montly Bonuses for $10K and $20K in prenium
7% 20yr renewals on IBR increases
Quarterly Equity program for PRI stock
and two inceintive trips a year to compete for...

how are the rates for the consumer? what is their sweet spot? 190% but agent gets 110? until he does what?

Your commission differs by what the IMO will allow based on your production. TransAmerica has excellent rates for term UL and WL as well, especially final expense. I'm 26 and have a 20 yr term w them where you get 100% return of the premiums paid in at the end of the term.. I have 300k of insurance and when I'm 46 they will cut me a check for like 32k. Very easy sell, keep calling IMOs until someone offers you 95% or above. Contracts can range from like 90%-140% depending on your experience and differs for each IMO's requirements. Hope this helps.

I too am interested in what companies pay the highest commissions. However I still take in consideration the client interest as well. If we are so concerned about the client, then we should look for the lowest possible commission or no commission at all, live under a bridge to cut our expenses and take a shower at the truck stop. Or, we find the commission level our conscience well justify and and make ourselves feel better by telling others that they shouldn't sell such a high commissioned product. Why not help each other by finding the best product at the best commission. And remember, we fail our customers by not closing them. Your the agent in that home, no other agent is there, it is up to you to close them and if you happen to get 135% commission, then good for you and the client... now client has life insurance where none was before. You deserve a standing ovation! and your commission!

Back