Contactability.com Used to Be in the Lead Generation Business.

Before getting an email blast that they had sent out a couple of weeks ago, I had never heard of Contactability.

I feel like I was getting spammed by them earlier, pretty hard too.

They sent me an email October 18th explaining their services. It was pretty clear, but four days later I got an email with the subject "Quick Update Joshua":

Hi Joshua,

It's been brought to my attention, very kindly I might add, that my last email didn't exactly explain what Contactability actually was! I asked our talented designer Kevin to put togeher a video explaining our services as clear and concisely as he could. I think he did a much better job then I did!

Here it is: On Youtube

If you're interested in hearing more please let me know.

Have a great Monday!

Sincerely,

Lauren Williams

CMO - Contactability.com
[email protected]
877-323-7750

At that point I unsubscribed and haven't heard from them sense. As annoying as I think those two emails were in conjunction with each other, they surely did contact me! Maybe I should contact them to see if they could contact some agents to market my lists!

This is a company founded by the prior owner/founder of insuranceagents.com after he sold it to BankRate.com.

That is all I know about them.

Contactability does not sell leads. They take the leads you are buying & call them for you. Once they have them on the phone, they Live Transfer them to you.

They are a very good company that I have no hesitation endorsing. Lev, like me, in a prior life was an Allstate agent. He gets it. Understands the pain in an agency & Contactability is an excellent solution IMHO.

Datalot, does provide leads to agents. They do not call the leads you buy from others. Big difference in mission between them.

Latest posts

Back