Could I get hired? Juvenile Sex Offender issue from 12 years ago.

I was a recruiter for a major carrier and had an applicant with all of the right answers and affiliations. His internal background check found a Juvenile record of breaking and Entering (an old girlfriends garage if I remember correctly) He passed licensing exams and management flat nixed the application. Good Luck and a call center might just be your best bet or go to work for an agent before you are licensed and prove your worth

I was a recruiter for a major carrier and had an applicant with all of the right answers and affiliations. His internal background check found a Juvenile record of breaking and Entering (an old girlfriends garage if I remember correctly) He passed licensing exams and management flat nixed the application. Good Luck and a call center might just be your best bet or go to work for an agent before you are licensed and prove your worth

You mean go work under a captive agent? I was already hired for a local AllState agency but upon their background check for unlicensed CSR i was denied based off the Criminal database issue and he had to let me go. He and I issues a challenge for reevaluation, but without system access I cant do anything for a captive agent really.

Back