• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Dating FE Clients

Looks like somebody is looking to knock more things than just doors!

If she's good to rate, she's good to date!

Seriously though, this is just a good recipe for disaster.
Cyborg hasn't posted much since you joined. Much of what he said, you can't take seriously. He would put on an Easter Bunny suit(ears and all) and knock doors on Easter, selling FE.
PK1R.gif

Cyborg hasn't posted much since you joined. Much of what he said, you can't take seriously. He would put on an Easter Bunny suit(ears and all) and knock doors on Easter, selling FE.

He hasn't even visited as a logged in member in over a year.

Its a sad life on the interwebs ... friendships are ephemeral and trolls eternal.

Ahhhh .... cyborg7 ... we hardly knew ye

lingerie models who referred me to several 'masseuses' in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Masseuse in SF huh?

Are you SURE they were female? Could have been . . . . (fill in the blank)

FWIW you could have said almost anywhere other than SF and no one would have questioned. But since you said SF, land of "anything goes", The Castro, and much more it just begs the question.

I have a female Pat Boone and a male James Woods.

Do they qualify for a household discount?

Asking for a friend.

put on an Easter Bunny suit(ears and all) and knock doors on Easter, selling FE.

There was a guy in Alabama that ran every 4 years on the promise every day would be like Christmas if elected. Can't recall his name. This was probably 40 yrs ago. He inherited a bunch of money via trust fund. He had to run for governor to keep the $$ flowing.

Oh, and he dressed up like a Christmas tree. I saw the commercials when I lived there circa 1976-78.

Don't recall his name. Some of the old timers who lived there then might recall.

Understood.

However, I am absolutely positive.

Man, those were wild ass days. Big bull pen of agents, dialing for dollars, Staff meetings in bars, crazy parties.

The bull pen:jimlad: :1cool::jimlad:
I wonder if they still call it that..
..doubt it :sad:
maybe dhk would know

Back