• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

DM Leads--NEVER Home, NEVER Answer?

Probably hiding under kitchen table I have had a few of those I just keep on knocking and doorbell
I love the ones where you can hear the TV blaring! And they still don't answer.

The good thing is leads tend to have long life span. Just keep plugging them back into your route. Eventually you'll catch them one day while their in the yard and won't have time to run inside and hide!

Hey can you pm me to let me know where you order your delivery notices? Thanks

I used delivery notices a few times but never had any luck. I then used a yellow sheet of paper and wrote
"John, I am trying to get in touch with you. Call me when you get home"
That's it. No name or reason. Just call me.

I have also used the copy of the lead and wrote "call me so I can get you the info you requested"

----------

Have never run into this before--have a few DM leads that

Are not home at 11AM
Are not home at 3PM
Are not home at 7PM

Do not answer the doors Saturday AMs---or their phone Sat PM's

Where the heck are these people lol?

Anyone run in to this? Have NEVER had leads that just vanished!

Will also post in Seniors Section

Any help would be appreciated

Do you get the actual lead card or just a copy? If you get the lead card check the backside for a return address. If your vendor doesn't provide a spot ask them to.

I check everyone of mine. I find a couple that have moved and wrote the correct address on the return address section.

Last edited:

My upline mails them to me ;) you should have gotten two pads of delivery notices at the FEX conference last summer.

Maybe Travis will mail you some more :no:

----------

The ones I use actually sat "Delivery Notice" on them. I heard they were banned in Utah. Everyone that calls back thinks they missed a package.

You don't have to answer. I used to put another google voice number on there and have a recording specifically about the delivery notice. Ask them to leave name, number, address etc. I turned that number over to my appt setter now.

I should probably set up another one and do that again.

I used almost a pad of them. The only thing it accomplished for me was pissing people off. Never got a sale using them. If you want what I've got left, text me your address and I'll send them to you.

Back