DM vs Facebook Final Expense Leads

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity. So yes, I was prepared for the opportunity because I know what what I'm doing. This was actually a referral from a lady I wrote almost 10 years ago. She's referred many people to me over the years because of the job I do for her. Many of her referrals are also referrers now for the same reason.

So you can dismiss it as luck but it's very rare for me have a week that doesn't have multiple writes in one home.

This is my 13th year of being FE focused. I've averaged over $5K per week for those 13 years. There's a point when luck is really not part of the equation.

But these are things you will never understand.

"For the opportunity" is the luck part of the equation. Of course, knowing how to handle the good luck will require some skill. If it was skill, and no luck involved, you'd be getting $500+ monthly premium from each house you write. I believe this is something you don't understand.

Last edited:
I believe the current phrase is "woke".

I can't keep up with all these new ways of expressing. Does "bad" still mean "good"? And when did folks decide there are 100+ genders?

Give me the old days when men were men and girls were hot.
PC, "wokeness", the far Left and Pedo Joe Bama are destroying this great country. :mad:

"For the opportunity" is the luck part of the equation. Of course, knowing how to handle the good luck will require some skill. If it was skill, and no luck involved, you'd be getting $500+ monthly premium from each house you write. I believe this is something you don't understand.

Oh, so are you saying that you get $500+ MONTHLY premiums each time you make a sale? No, you don't!
What are you trying to say here though? Really?

Oh, so are you saying that you get $500+ MONTHLY premiums each time you make a sale? No, you don't!
What are you trying to say here though? Really?

I'm saying if an agent gets $500+ premium from a house that it is pure luck to run into this situation. I was directing this to JD who was making it sound as if his skill created this $500+ monthly premium opportunity.

I'm saying if an agent gets $500+ premium from a house that it is pure luck to run into this situation. I was directing this to JD who was making it sound as if his skill created this $500+ monthly premium opportunity.

False statement again by you. I never said anything of the sort. I didn't imply that. I didn't hint at that. I know I live rent free in your head and I know you have never sold $500/mo in one home or you wouldn't think it was so marvelous but none of that excuses your pure ignorance of this business.

Back