Do Agents/FMOS Work on Friday Anymore?

I wasn't aware they worked Monday through Thursday ;)

Those are meeting days. Typically from 9:01 to 11:59, with lunch from 12:00 to 1:00 and an afternoon meeting from 1:01 to 4:59.

Your best times are 9:00, 11:59, 1:00 and 5:00, but if they are late, leave early or the meetings or lunch run long, you are SOL.

...yuck, come to think of it I wouldn't do much on Friday afternoon but was still very active tell after lunch...so that's why I got on the horn early but no luck...man:err:

Just send them a PM on the insurance forums. They'll respond back to you pretty quickly that way since they're always on it.

I've dealt with some that, to my recollection, shut it down at Noon on Friday. United Commercial Travelers was the same way when I was selling their Med Supp.

I would love to be able to shut down after half a day on Friday but there's always too much work to be done. I guess some of the IMO's are lucky to be able to do that.

There's an old school FMO I've dealt with that forwards the phones to an answering service between 12 and 1 as well. About half the time when I'd think to call, it would be between those hours.

Since I tend to work late, I've thought of using an org. that is on Pacific time if I were to get into a market that's more complicated than what I do now. I knew a mortgage broker that used to do that.

Back