Does Anyone Sell Insurance Door to Door Anymore?

Not even Watkins or Fuller Brush go door to door any more, and neither does Avon.

I think the only ones who do are Jehovah's Witnesses and those kids selling magazine subscriptions to earn a scholarship.

I do it a few days each month. Last month I landed a $300.00 a month premium UL and a $ 200.00 a monthly premium on his wife after after her gallbladder surgery.

I was just headed out the door to hit some local neighborhoods till a thunderstorm just moved in.

I try and do face to face sales when I can, but you can just get more done and greater volume and touches by the phone/internet.

I do commercial P&C...on a nice day, I will park at the end of an industrial park and walk door to door...had a few wins and referrals.

And I sell bar to bar...as in handlebar.
I race bicycles and motorcycles. If I see a fellow competitor,spectator or supporter that has a vehicle lettered up...I stop and give them my card. I opened my 3rd largest account while sitting on the start line.

As an up and coming insurance salesman during my summers when I'm not in school, I have found that door to door life insurance sales is not effective. The resources on the internet and technology in general have made insurance much more cost effective to sell over the internet. In my experience, if you can maintain a website that does a good job of describing your product while generating traffic, you will be able to generate more leads. Also, networking has been a great tool for me. By talking to friends and family as well as locals I have gotten many referrals. Sure, selling door to door is more personal and as a salesman you have a much higher conversion rate if you can meet somebody face to face to sell a policy, but technology offers more opportunities for more sales.

Dave

I saw Heart last year, with Cheap Trick and Journey.

Ann (the blonde) is still a sexy chick!!

If the Cubs win, I'll name my kid Kobe, and use Beef as his middle name!!

Not too sure about the African Swallow but I dated this girl once who . . .

No.

Since this thread is designed for questions...here are a few more to ponder:

Will the Cubs win the World Series this century?
Will any of you name your children Kobe?
Has anyone else on this Board seen "Heart" in concert?
What is the air flight speed of the African Swallow?

Webcheck was used in this post
WebNanny was used in this post.

Back