Dogged Determination...Calling Advice

skydog

Expert
Hello all. Great forum! I spent about two months in Long term care insurance about 15 years ago...started my first month with over 16K AP...got divorced and skedaddled to a new job out west. Now i'm back in my hometown with my first child on the way and a wife that will be out of work for a while in a few months...necessity is the mother of re-inventing yourself. I know I have a lot to learn, but would love to see some other phone scripts....i'm sure I (as well as others) can pick up some good ideas to improve on my phone skills. Much thanks!

Hello all. Great forum! I spent about two months in Long term care insurance about 15 years ago...started my first month with over 16K AP...got divorced and skedaddled to a new job out west. Now i'm back in my hometown with my first child on the way and a wife that will be out of work for a while in a few months...necessity is the mother of re-inventing yourself. I know I have a lot to learn, but would love to see some other phone scripts....i'm sure I (as well as others) can pick up some good ideas to improve on my phone skills. Much thanks!

Do a forum search.. There have been many discussions on phone scripts.. What do you plan on for your primary market(s)? Are you wanting prospecting phone scripts? Appointment setting scripts? Or, are you Palin on selling on the phone with no F2F?

I realized how vague my request was but didn't see how to delete it....will search. Thanks!

I realized how vague my request was but didn't see how to delete it....will search. Thanks!

No need to delete it.. Just expand on it so people will know what you are looking for in addition to doing the forum search. There are plenty of people here that will do their best to help you.

Latest posts

Back