• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Equita Final Expense Services: Beware the FINE PRINT!

Alright already! They are assholes that do not return calls and do/did not handle your leads as promised. We get it. We can all read. Stop with the multiple post. The Mods will come along and delete them and if you continue they will ban you. Enough.

You want to be a pain in their ass? Succeed in spite of them and rub their noses in your success. These multi post comes off as a whiner.

Amen! Preach on Brother Wino! Then to make it worse, we all repsond to it by quoting it and it takes a half hour to scroll the page. :1arghh:

I have to have my Modelo Especial.

Speaking of, I have always wondered if Corona, Modelo, Tecate, etc are the less than premium beverages to the natives?

Personally, I even like Schlitz and Blue Ribbon so I do have to wonder.

Schlitz? Didn't think they even made it anymore.. Used to love it back in the 70s even though it didn't give a problem that rhymes. ;) Blue Ribbon was always the redneck drink of choice back then.. Now it seems to be Bud.

BTW Corona Extra, Modelo Especial and Victoria are all Bud brands now.

Last edited:
Never go wrong with Modelo Especial or Negra.

I prefer cuervo gold, heck with the beer!!!..lol real men drink Tequila!..haha..still have a full unopened bottle from 1999 when I was in Juarez.

Nah/JK I haven't drank heavy stuff since in years.

Beer wise I don't drink much at all, I prefer wine.

EXACTLY!

I understand when the public has a negative image of the word salesman. But when professional salespeople can't even recognize that a professional salesman is a GOOD thing, what is this world coming to?

They all want to read SALES books. And they all want to learn magic sales presentations. And they all want sales commissions. But they don't want to be no SALESMAN!
AMEN
Sales makes the world go 'round.
Nothing happens without a sale
and my personal fave: Sales solve all problems!
Today , I sold 3 policies at two of the three homes I went to. And had one unpaid "conlsultation" with a sweet old man and a comatose acting lady who he introduced as his sister in law. He already had Americo and she had Lincoln , he just had questions about the LH policy which I helped them with. ;) Then I got the HELL out of there cuz the dog smell was making me gag!
How many sales did ya'll get????

Back