Exclusive Lead Vendors

$25 per lead for exclusive life leads? Their website lists these at $45 each. Special deals available?

Rich, shoot me an email for a link. I have an account with Parasol for $35 a lead if interested. Don't think they are coming close to $25--if they are, I would bet quality is bad.

Nic @ Pinney

Rich, shoot me an email for a link. I have an account with Parasol for $35 a lead if interested. Don't think they are coming close to $25--if they are, I would bet quality is bad.

Nic @ Pinney

I got $35 a lead as well, but because they matched $100 for the $400 I put in, my cost per lead came down to $28.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nic @ Pinney

Hey nic, it's liran - nice seeing you here!

Last edited:
I got $35 a lead as well, but because they matched $100 for the $400 I put in, my cost per lead came down to $28.

Be ready for a slow stream of leads from them, and be prepared for increase in lead prices about every 6 months

Not sure if anyone said this already, but ileads is owned by the same company that owns netquote, insureme, insuranceagents.com and agentinsider. That means ileads is most likely sharing leads with its sister companies.

I have never heard of the other companies by the way.

I figured that was you Liran. Nice seeing you as well...this place is like heroin...you don't want to do it, but once you are here you feel great...then after a few minutes you get all itchy

100% returns on bogus leads, which I rarely ever get. Everyone coming to my site is researching long term care insurance. And I have the best site on the Internet which results in a highly qualified exclusive lead.

These leads are for serious producers only.

I would love to see some good LTC leads, info please?

Back