Face Book Final Expense Call Script

Its very very simple. All they have to do is block his # and many do.Some automated messages come back "Please text me".

Calling over and over, tricking them into meeting you. Showing up at their house if they don't return your phone calls.

Sometimes FE sounds less like a job and more like sophisticated stalking.

To be fair, what I was doing wasn't far off before I established myself and my reputation in the industry.

Brother if it works for you great . Mine is short and to the pt . Again the greatest script in the world is meaningless if you have a terrible voice or you show no enthusiasm. The main goal of a call is to be loose , short,confident and to the pt .

Me: Mrs Johnson

Her: yes

Me: My names Mike .Yesterday at exactly 5:38 you filled out a quote sheet ( I’m alerting them THEY asked for the quote) on Facebook for information on final expense /Burial INSURANCE( reiterating again YOU asked for a quote for insurance ) . I’m the person who handles the requests in your county .I actually live in x county ( If the county I live in is near them it sometimes puts them at ease and lowers their guard ) . Mrs Johnson I’m working in your area tommorrow as I have 10 clients to see . I have a FEW openings left . I have a 10 am and 5 pm I can squeeze you in at . ( always appear busy even if your not as it makes them seem special you squeezed them in)What’s better for you ?

Her : 10 am

Me: Ok Mrs Johnson I want you to do a favor for me . Please write that appt down on your calendar or phone . Will you do that for me Mrs Johnson?

Her : Ok

You still get stood up a lot . It’s the nature of this business that’s why I dk all first .I fire from all directions . After 10-15 attempts to get in touch with i trash the lead . My times to valuable and I have to move on to interested people .

On door knocks with dm leads:

Knock Knock

Mr Johnson my names Mike . Showing them the card . In the past few weeks this card came to your mailbox . You opened it up , read it , filled it out and put it in the mailbox . You took 4 steps to make sure I got this card . I know how important this info is to you and that’s why I rushed right over to get it to you .

They say what is it ?

Showing them the card . That’s your handwriting right ?
He’ll says yes reading it

It’s for information on the state regulated burial plans

It only takes 5 mins to get you this info YOU ASKED FOR. Should I take my shoes off ( as I’m creeping toward the door assuming I’m coming in )

Again none of this means anything if your not speaking with authority and confidence and slowly and clearly . Many times if they have a dog that came to the door before I say a word I’ll jokingly say “ he’s not going to maul me is he ? The dogs 2 lbs and they laugh . Lowers their guard .Im always open to learn any new tricks from anyone . Like door knocker putting the binder between his legs is good . I’m doing that now do they don’t see it .

Calling over and over, tricking them into meeting you. Showing up at their house if they don't return your phone calls.

To be fair, what I was doing wasn't far off before I established myself and my reputation in the industry.

Since you know how to accurately quote a workers comp policy, you have the logic to understand that what you see on the forum is a very small representation of how most operate.

Since you know how to accurately quote a workers comp policy, you have the logic to understand that what you see on the forum is a very small representation of how most operate.
Yeah, to simplify it down, there are a lot of people on here figuring out how to make it work, and a small number of people on here that it made it work.

How often do they answer the phone when you "power call" them? :eek:
You would be suprised. I can get 6-7 more people to answer the phone during a call session to answer the phone when I power call. Think about it, when you get a call from a number you don't know, you may not pick up. However if it calls you three more times, you start to wonder who's power calling you and why.

Its very very simple. All they have to do is block his # and many do.Some automated messages come back "Please text me".
We're talking about Final Expense clients, they barely know how to text let a lone block a number.

I used to work for a company called The Mobile Solutions, we were the annoying sell phone guys in the mall who used to ask you what kind of phone you had when you walked by. I know a lot of guys who worked for that company who are doing Insurance who are crushing it. It's all mentality. We didn't care about rejection then nor do we now.

You would be suprised. I can get 6-7 more people to answer the phone during a call session to answer the phone when I power call. Think about it, when you get a call from a number you don't know, you may not pick up. However if it calls you three more times, you start to wonder who's power calling you and why.
That's true....but I wouldn't normally answer a blocked #.

Back