Face Book Question

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
I have a guy working on Facebook ads for me But I am having an issue with my Facebook, We did add started running then it was stopped the disabled the account said something about advertising violations

so we asked whats the issue Face book said needed to verify who I am as requested we gave a copy of Lic

They approve the account but it is still disabled

Ok now we have been back and forth with them they say they dont know why the last person did not get it open but approved now Yet it is still disabled

The 5th time they said well you were apleaing the ad but its the personable facebook that is the issue we sent all the info there Again they apologized approve the account said it should be able to run ads

But yet it is not activated

I don't know what to do when all they do is agree with me say they will fix it and don't

I am about to give up

sounds like your guy sucks at facebook......

He has done a bunch of accounts but says maybe its because I don't use Facebook on a personal level, I have some posts on my buis facebook by few places a fmo my website people and such But I don't do any posting myself

I know my guy is good I used to buy leads from him as did many on the forum I don't think its him

Face book always apologizes and says it should not have been disabled and they will enable it but they just don't

What does anyone do with that especially you really cant call its all leave a message wait 3 to 5 days for an answer

I use to put ad's on facebook but now days I spend every other month in facebook jail I could not respond to ad's if I did get comments.......
upload_2021-2-10_20-46-11.png

I absolutely hate working with Facebook. I know some people love their ad leads, but they're more of a pain in the ass to deal with for Medicare (especially if you're not a big time buyer) than they're worth.

I have a business page where I post content, but after being disabled twice, I called it...

I use to put ad's on facebook but now days I spend every other month in facebook jail I could not respond to ad's if I did get comments.......
View attachment 6776

I would ask you more about that but mine is disabled not suspended not for any time period suspended inactive

Is there another way to contact them, We did do chats few times that is where they had us do appeal with personal Facebook

He has done a bunch of accounts but says maybe its because I don't use Facebook on a personal level,

That's probably it.

I didn't know you could have a "fan" page (or whatever they call it now) unless you had a personal page as well.

They also want you to link to Instagram. I tried Instagram, didn't like it, and thought I would never get the divorce finalized.

And Fakebook's customer helpline is a freaking joke.

I was trying to run my own ads & promo's before I hired someone to do it for me. They rejected one of my ads because it mentioned age 64 or older. Said it violated their age discrimination policy.

We went back & forth on it. I said my product is only designed for folks 64 and up. They said advertise to everyone because no one under 64 would click the ad. I refused and told them to pull my ad and cancel my account.

They changed their mind and let me run the ad.

I would ask you more about that but mine is disabled not suspended not for any time period suspended inactive

Is there another way to contact them, We did do chats few times that is where they had us do appeal with personal Facebook
I will not buy anything through a Facebook ad since they started their censorship binge..

Back