FE Facebook Leads

Really sounds like a training deficiency there. If the client didn’t give you their bank information it’s because they didn’t trust you to give it to them. Maybe once every six months someone can’t legitimately find it and you take that person to the bank to get it. Fb Leads are not the end-all be-all but they are the best quality filler we have on the market right now.

Had nothing to do with a training issue. You don't know what you are talking about. The woman only had a debit card. She gave me that. So it wasn't that she didn't trust me. She didn't realize she needed to get her account number for me. She tried calling her back while I was there; but, the bank wouldn't give her that info over the phone. She told me to call here the next day. I did and she from there wouldn't answer her phone including a door knock. What the hell does that have to do with training? I bet I have more years in sales than you do in age? I been selling in some form for 45 years now. I suggest you get your facts straight before you open your mouth!

Had nothing to do with a training issue. You don't know what you are talking about. The woman only had a debit card. She gave me that. So it wasn't that she didn't trust me. She didn't realize she needed to get her account number for me. She tried calling her back while I was there; but, the bank wouldn't give her that info over the phone. She told me to call here the next day. I did and she from there wouldn't answer her phone including a door knock. What the hell does that have to do with training? I bet I have more years in sales than you do in age? I been selling in some form for 45 years now. I suggest you get your facts straight before you open your mouth!
I think he was suggesting that you haven't been properly trained in the art of door knocking. Here's a short training video that might help when they won't answer the f*cking door. :yes:

The woman only had a debit card.

I have always been able to get them to find their acoustic number. It is’t always easy and without push back - but somewhere in the home is a statement, an old check book, a wallet account ID card, or they can log in on their phone or computer ... and last resort, and I have only had to do this a few times - I tell her to grab her ID and hop in my car and we go to the bank to get her account number.

I think it may be the area you work. FB leads work for me here, but DM did not. In your area it may be the opposite. I find that no matter what type of leads I work I average a 20% close so if you are selling 2 policies from 10 leads you are average like me.

Back