• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

FE Leads in Tennessee

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Just learned .that lead connections is no longer doing fixed price leads in TN and Need a Lead has increased the price to $38 per lead. Has it become more difficult to generate DM leads in TN.

Just learned .that lead connections is no longer doing fixed price leads in TN and Need a Lead has increased the price to $38 per lead. Has it become more difficult to generate DM leads in TN.

I’m sitting on quite a few old and new leads in Tennessee over around the Union City area if an agent is looking. Also in the Dallas TX area and a couple of areas in NC.

$30 each if they are within 60 days old. Will discount older ones depending on age.

As with all my leads these would be never previously sold or worked before. And once anyone buys them their yours forever it will never be sold again.

The phone number is on my website.

That's odd. Sr Life can get you DM leads in TN for $32 each. All you want. The lead says "life insurance" on it and "final expenses" on it. It also says "not affiliated with or endorsed by the US Government, Federal Medicare Program, nor any state agency. Life Insurance underwritten by Senior Life Insurance Company, Thomasville, Ga."

Pretty direct worded FE lead. And it's only $32. The leads come directly from the insurance carrier so you know that no one has cherry picked the leads before you get them. Any agents that want to contract with me and enjoy 25+ DM leads per week in TN please call me. Other states also.

Lead connections will sell you the list for an extra $30. I'd do a 1000 piece drop, have them mail you a seed card that you can then laminate, and knock the list in addition to the 5,10, 15 cards that come back. I'd go generic FE on it.

I forgot to mention that if an agent prefers to do their own drop with their own parameters they charge only $375 per 1000! I believe that is the best rate in the nation?

Are there any other carriers that do that for their agents?

Back