FE Objection : I Am Moving to the United Kingdom & this is Covered Over There

I'm curious, did you ignore her nonsense and keep going with your presentation and close?

Or did you just go home with a sad booboo on your face?

I would say I had the sad booboo, lol.

This was a door knock, the first I had done. I did not push my way inside, lol. She did ask me the price before that and I think that was where I should have asked to step inside ?

What should I have done different ?

Last edited:
I guess the real question is what led up to that point...had she told you which of the 3 reasons she sent the card...what kind of need and urgency had you built up to that point

I guess the real question is what led up to that point...had she told you which of the 3 reasons she sent the card...what kind of need and urgency had you built up to that point

I did not ask the 3 reasons. I was thinking you do that once inside ?

This was a door knock, the first I had done. I did not push my way inside, lol. She did ask me the price before that and I think that was where I should have asked to step inside ?

No one that wasn't there can say what should have been done differently of if anything even should have.

Some people are just too nutty to deal with. This may have been one of them?

I should her body being shipped back to the US? Will her family here need to take off work and fly to the UK to handle her affairs and for a service?

Some people are just too nutty to deal with. This may have been one of them?

Yeah. I was thinking I may not want to go inside. This is probably the wrong way to think. I have no chance if I don't get inside.

I guess I could go through the 3 reasons if I get inside. If they don't show an interest I can get out quickly, lol.

----------

I should her body being shipped back to the US? Will her family here need to take off work and fly to the UK to handle her affairs and for a service?

I think this would have been good. I would think ultimately if you have no family you are concerned about, a much tougher sale.

It sounded like she didn't know anybody in the UK. Was just going there because she felt it was better cost of living, governement benefits (yeah sure, lol), etc.

She was just laid off from work and was complaining about that to me.

Yeah. I was thinking I may not want to go inside. This is probably the wrong way to think. I have no chance if I don't get inside.

I guess I could go through the 3 reasons if I get inside. If they don't show an interest I can get out quickly, lol.

----------

I think this would have been good. I would think ultimately if you have no family you are concerned about, a much tougher sale.

It sounded like she didn't know anybody in the UK. Was just going there because she felt it was better cost of living, governement benefits (yeah sure, lol), etc.

She was just laid off from work and was complaining about that to me.

Probably been going to the UK for the last 20 years and will still be going 20 years from now.

I've whipped out the phone to find international shipping of a body, helped close the deal.

That said, if she was laid off and not on ssi, get out and forget her, move on

Back