• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Fexcontracting.com | Scott Burke Final Expense IMO

If JD was ever slimy enough to hide behind fake account names you could out him too easily.

Just get him on the subjects of the definitions of an American made car, selling FE by phone, marketers giving sales tips, Settlers Life, UK Basketball, horses, 5-Star Life, any company's regional sales manager, selling in ghettos vs. KY, United Home Life, DIG, Reardon's new hat (lose the hat Dave, it's not flattering), Transamerica Life...

I don't think JD could ever fake another personality.

I think that is right. JD is an original.

Just like most other threads, this has turned into a circus.

Well, we do have a resident monkey. A silly monkey who loves bananas, tobacso sauce, marijuana and University of Illinois athletics- not necessarily in that order.:swoon:

Last edited:
Just like most other threads, this has turned into a circus.

Exactly the way it started out.

I noticed you were up early today, considering the time of your original post.

I was up at the same time arriving at my favorite fishing hole.

Caught a very nice smallmouth with my second cast.

Looks like you caught something to talk about
:goofy:too, but the only one I pissed off was the fish.

Get a hobby!

Exactly the way it started out.

I noticed you were up early today, considering the time of your original post.

I was up at the same time arriving at my favorite fishing hole.

Caught a very nice smallmouth with my second cast.

Looks like you caught something to talk about
:goofy:too, but the only one I pissed off was the fish.

Get a hobby!

I fished a tournament yesterday in Alabama. Was HOT out there but any day spent fishing is a good day.

Somebody forgot to take their grumpy pill...Did you fall off your big wheels or something?

Maybe you and Cyborg can put on your little bunny suits and go door knocking today. That should lift your spirits!

LMAO! Door knocking? This is 2016. Not 1942. We use the phone to make our sales and save and make more money. Door knocking. Now thats funny. Does anyone really do that anymore???? Oh wait....they do. The ones who can't sell over the phone and think F2F is the only way to be successful.:D

Back