• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Fexcontracting.com | Scott Burke Final Expense IMO

LMAO! Door knocking? This is 2016. Not 1942. We use the phone to make our sales and save and make more money. Door knocking. Now thats funny. Does anyone really do that anymore???? Oh wait....they do. The ones who can't sell over the phone and think F2F is the only way to be successful.:D

That went right over your head.... granted, that doesn't take much....

Im flatter that is only joke in everyone's tool box. LOL Means Im just THAT good at what I do. I try not to acknowledge it too much because I don't pick on kids.

What? your good at being short? Glad your flatter.... hell most 5th graders can kick your ass...

LMAO! Door knocking? This is 2016. Not 1942. We use the phone to make our sales and save and make more money. Door knocking. Now thats funny. Does anyone really do that anymore???? Oh wait....they do. The ones who can't sell over the phone and think F2F is the only way to be successful.:D

Yeah but according to your site FAQ your program averages 100 PPL and requires 4-5 hours day on the phone.

Yeah but according to your site FAQ your program averages 100 PPL and requires 4-5 hours day on the phone.

Um....and????? n LOL Thats min. That's why I also do not hire experienced agents. They simply don't want to work. They think they can make a couple calls and sell and they quickly realize that they not only need to put in the time but they also can't "sell".

Back