Final Expense Carriers that do phone applications

is it a seperate contract from their term/IUL/annuity products, I ask bc I am already contracted and had no idea they had a FE product that you can do a phone app with and instant decision

is it a seperate contract from their term/IUL/annuity products, I ask bc I am already contracted and had no idea they had a FE product that you can do a phone app with and instant decision

Slaico (slaico.com) is their FE company that also offers phone sales but it goes through underwriting. I don't think they have an instant decision app.

I think you have to do separate contracting for them as well. I wouldn't consider American National a true FE carrier but I would Slaico.

Slaico (slaico.com) is their FE company that also offers phone sales but it goes through underwriting. I don't think they have an instant decision app.

I think you have to do separate contracting for them as well. I wouldn't consider American National a true FE carrier but I would Slaico.
Correct on both. You do have to contract seperately and SLAICO doesn't give a decision before you go. :yes:

thanks for the update....so the revised list is this:

Royal Neighbors
Liberty Bankers
Equitable
Forresters
American Continental (Aetna)
Oxford Life
Settlers Life
Sentinel Security Life
American Memorial
Prosperity Life

please feel free to add or comment. Again, I am trying to compile a list of carriers that allow a telesales phone application and give an instant decision at end of call with applicant.

Sentinel has 2 different POS PHI's one has no decision, the other one does. The one with the decision is done in house, not by Apptical. Script check, payment info and policy # given at the end of the PHI.

Cigna doesn't give a decision.

You can add:
American Continental(Aetna)
Oxford Life
Settlers Life

Not Settlers . . .

ok, the list is growing....this is for pure telephone FE companies that can do a phone app, with you and the client not sitting face to face....with a decision at the end of the call:

Royal Neighbors
Liberty Bankers
Equitable
Forresters
Oxford Life
Settlers Life
Sentinel Security Life
American Memorial
American National
Prosperity Life

Please feel free to add

Not Settlers . . .

REVISED AND UPDATED..this is for pure telephone FE companies that can do a phone app, with you and the client not sitting face to face....with a decision at the end of the call:

Royal Neighbors
Liberty Bankers
Equitable
Forresters
Oxford Life
Sentinel Security Life
American Memorial
American National
Prosperity Life
Settlers Life (only Face to Face)

Latest posts