Final Expense Carriers that do phone applications

ok, the list is growing....this is for pure telephone FE companies that can do a phone app, with you and the client not sitting face to face....with a decision at the end of the call:

Royal Neighbors
Liberty Bankers
Equitable
Forresters
American Continental (Aetna)
Oxford Life
Settlers Life
Sentinel Security Life
American Memorial
American National
Prosperity Life

Please feel free to add
Is the RNA one the voice signature app?

Which carriers allow you to take an app over the phone then will mail the policy and receipt to the client? I'm not as concerned with an instant decision. I wrote one with MOO recently in my State and didn't realize I was supposed to deliver the policy. Luckily the client only lives an hour away. Another agennt told me their compliance department is a real stickler and he's been audited before. When I called my FMO I was told it was state specific. I was told Foresters doesn't require this, only for amendments, etc.

I sell Med Supps by phone in a few states and want to start cross-selling more final expense without having to run all over. All I need would be one GI and maybe two other carrriers.

With Omaha, I know in Louisiana the agent has to deliver the policy..but it can done through the mail. With other FE carriers, during the health interview they ask if the policy should be delivered to the agent or client.

Back