• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Final Expense Commissions

You come on the Forum bragging(spamming) about what a great company you work for...but you won't say who it is.:skeptical:

Are you ashamed of who you work for...or are you FOS?

Option 2. If it were really that great he would share. It's not as if we are going to steal business from him with 30+ states to work.

I think GARY is about to go underground and just start PMing the greenhorns now.

I would never work for Lincoln heritage and I never said that. why do you people feel the need to lie.

You sir are the liar. Or were you just being sarcastic? Either way you won't reveal the mystery carrier. New agents I'd be very leery of someone like him, makes you wonder what else he is hiding.

Gary, OK, I know this is going to sound funny. But this is an agents forum not a freebie recruiter/vendor's bazaar. OK, it is mostly that, but I do not think it was meant to be.

If you have a good deal post it in the open. Yeah, you will get some grief from the usuals but if it is a good deal you will also get some play.

Gary, OK, I know this is going to sound funny. But this is an agents forum not a freebie recruiter/vendor's bazaar. OK, it is mostly that, but I do not think it was meant to be.

If you have a good deal post it in the open. Yeah, you will get some grief from the usuals but if it is a good deal you will also get some play.

How many FE agents are on her that are not recruiting? I think we can count them on one hand.

Rick

Back