• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Final Expense or Mortage Protection?

Well here's thread I started back in June 2017, where you can see I do have experience in Mortgage Protection. SO NO PANTS ON FIRE HERE :)

Contracts level are true at 110-120% and my lead cost is averaging $41.00.

Just went out today on 3 pre-set MP appointments and wrote $3744 in premium. Total for the week was $8,095. I just prefer MP over FE for myself, maybe it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks, I'm just glad MP is working out for me.

My post from June 2017...

https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/realistic-expectations-for-fe-sales.88985/
Where are you located? I did a FE mail drop on my own recently and ended up paying over $65 per lead here in SoCal... a MP lead that's under $50 is impressive.

I've was doing MP 19 yrs ago...I have knowledge of the the mailing production process and I can get a higher commission level than they offer. Most of all I want control of my own leads.
Sorry that question wasn't directed to you.

No working under another IMO, not sure they what me to post them here without permission.

You seem to like helping with FE. Maybe, I'll share my MP system.
With what you are doing, you have a lot to offer. Any IMO would love to see you posting a record of immediate success!

Keep up the good work!

With what you are doing, you have a lot to offer. Any IMO would love to see you posting a record of immediate success!

Keep up the good work!

Thanks. I spoke to the owner of the IMO and we may introduce this program to agents in the right counties. This is not like FE that works in many areas, with MP you have to be selective on the area's and the loan amounts...if the filtering is off, it can be a loss.

You have to be the FIRST MP letter in the mailbox before the large "Marketing Groups" to be successful. Leads must be distributed to the leads to the agents the day they are received...and the biggest part is the agent must contact them asap. Agents must have high contracts....no middle level manager taking 15-25% points, agents need that extra % in order to fund their lead flow.

If the steps are followed correctly there is a much higher success rate.

Last edited:
Back