• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Final Expense or Mortage Protection?

I had enough SNL lead credits to do a 3,600 piece mailer. Can't turn down free leads!

Nice try. :P
Is EFES not doing the SNL lead credits? SNL does make it more difficult than any of the others but it can be done. Have Chase give me a call and I'll walk him through how I do it.

Is EFES not doing the SNL lead credits? SNL does make it more difficult than any of the others but it can be done. Have Chase give me a call and I'll walk him through how I do it.

We are doing SNL lead credits.

Well here's thread I started back in June 2017, where you can see I do have experience in Mortgage Protection. SO NO PANTS ON FIRE HERE :)

Contracts level are true at 110-120% and my lead cost is averaging $41.00.

Just went out today on 3 pre-set MP appointments and wrote $3744 in premium. Total for the week was $8,095. I just prefer MP over FE for myself, maybe it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks, I'm just glad MP is working out for me.

My post from June 2017...

https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/realistic-expectations-for-fe-sales.88985/

I'm gonna have to agree with Doug here. Your story is a little fishy to me.

You have contracts that no MP IMO gives out off the start, in just a few weeks, you've mastered direct mail lead acquisition with unprecedented returns, you're setting appointments at a higher percentage than anybody in the industry and it was less than 3 months ago that you were inquiring to which vertical was better, FE or MP.

I'm not saying you're being untruthful, but I'd check your backside and make sure your pants aren't on fire :D

HoosierLife, still no response about my pants on fire? You just skip over your rude comments? If your going to be a "wise guy"...you should responded.

Last edited:
HoosierLife, still no response about my pants on fire? You just skip over your rude comments? If your going to be a "wise guy"...you should responded.

I still don't believe you. :)

Back