Final Expense Persistency: TELESALES vs F2F

I figured you were not an agency. However, neither is JD. The only reason I didn't mention him or Newby by name is because they are both associated with FEX. I would like to think that I am smart enough to see thru the BS, and decipher the nuggets you guys give. Don't get me wrong, the BS is good entertainment oftentimes.
As far as the OP not participating, I discern that he is the type of person who does not devote much attention or energy to negativity, or anything that may distract him from his goal. He believes in what he's doing, regardless of what anyone else thinks, until he doesn't believe it any longer. You gotta respect guys like that!

The only person that I can recall, at this time, that I have found on here to be a spinner is Greg, with Senior Life. He posted something on here approximately a month ago. I noticed that absolutely no one, ZERO, responded. Therefore, I took the bait. Not only did I address his question, but I followed up with, what I believe to be, a more relevant question. Guess what? He never responded. Why? Because he knows that I know Senior Life like the back of my hand. He cannot spin any of that propaganda on me, and I refuse to let him spin it on new agents thru this forum. With all the Senior Life agents on this forum, have you noticed that none of them co-sign his claims? Neither have they disputed my arguments challenging what he spits out. The truth is the truth. It never matter how it is spun.

There are at least 4 guys from FEX that I am aware of (Nick, JD, Tim, and Travis) whom I STFU and listen when it comes to FE. When it comes to Medicare, I'm still looking for someone on here who adds just as much, if not more, value than you. It's all good, brother!

You're ticked off because I called you a fat putz, right? Prove just one instance where I've misled anyone. Just one. You can't.

By the way, if I don't respond tp your every post it's simply because you are not that important to me. No offense intended.

Not only do you have ZERO credibility on this forum, you're not very intelligent either. Why would anyone who post something in the forum NOT respond to the ONLY individual who addressed the post? Your best answer: "...because you are not that important to me..."
Considering I was the only one who responded to your original post, it should be obvious to you that you are not important to any of the 100's+ members registered on the forum. Do the math. That equates to zero credibility.
Your second best answer: "...you're ticked off because I called you a fat putz." Sounds like a 5yr old child.

Last edited:
Back