Final Expense Question. Need Some Help

Re: Final Expense Question <need Some Help>

client is 67

its for $25,000

Also, the Dignity memorial rep has a GA life/health license.

ANd I'm in Atlanta.

Thanks for your help. Nebwy, yes, you should set up a subscription based training.

My old manager is out of Atlanta, who works with EFES. He's a very good agent. I'm sure he'd be happy to work with you.

PM me and I'll forward you his contact information.

Best,
Dave

What carrier are you quoting here?

The Whole Life is Cincinnati Life
The $68+ was using FXQuotes the first one $68.xx was Oxford

At that point we did not have an age. Cinci is non med <$100,000 to age 60. ""he is ok other then he takes meds for high bp"" would have been Std.

At 67. Then it really depends on the type of client we are taking about. "Typical" FE client (Foresters $132) or someone that has the money and discipline to do a GUL (GW $79.) or maybe an ONL WL

Edit: Cinci WL $25K = full pay $95.94 10 pay is $149.18

Last edited:

The Whole Life is Cincinnati Life
The $68+ was using FXQuotes the first one $68.xx was Oxford

At that point we did not have an age. Cinci is non med <$100,000 to age 60. ""he is ok other then he takes meds for high bp"" would have been Std.

At 67. Then it really depends on the type of client we are taking about. "Typical" FE client (Foresters $132) or someone that has the money and discipline to do a GUL (GW $79.) or maybe an ONL WL

Edit: Cinci WL $25K = full pay $95.94 10 pay is $149.18

Thanks. I like the Cincinnati non-med. The more appts I go on for FE I am learning that the SIWL products are not going to be my catch all because I did a drop in on a 78 year old I couldn't get in touch with. I left a stickie and the daughter in law calls me and wants me to come out and quote all of them. She is in her late 40's. I have to believe there are better more suited products for the son and daughter in law than a siwl product.

Thanks. I like the Cincinnati non-med. The more appts I go on for FE I am learning that the SIWL products are not going to be my catch all because I did a drop in on a 78 year old I couldn't get in touch with. I left a stickie and the daughter in law calls me and wants me to come out and quote all of them. She is in her late 40's. I have to believe there are better more suited products for the son and daughter in law than a siwl product.

I agree. I find FE policies written on young adults and children all the time. Unless they have medical issues there are many better policies. RNA has one also.

Example: 40 yr old mother. $50,000.00 with waiver of premium, accelerated death benefit, $20,000.00 child rider on all children and step children (convertible to $100,000.00) = $53.85 non-med.

client is 67

its for $25,000

Also, the Dignity memorial rep has a GA life/health license.

ANd I'm in Atlanta.

Thanks for your help. Nebwy, yes, you should set up a subscription based training.

RNA's Essential Life whole life is $94/mo. for $25,000 face.

I agree. I find FE policies written on young adults and children all the time. Unless they have medical issues there are many better policies. RNA has one also.

Example: 40 yr old mother. $50,000.00 with waiver of premium, accelerated death benefit, $20,000.00 child rider on all children and step children (convertible to $100,000.00) = $53.85 non-med.

I am going to have to start writing in Mississippi just to be able to offer RNA. I know JD is having a great time :nah: with Foresters right now but I am going to look at Foresters whole life. If you do not mind me asking, since I am pretty new at this but not so new to know that I need to be able to offer other products to my healthy younger prospects, if I were going to look at 2 or 3 companies that are a must have for this clientele who would you recommend?

I am going to have to start writing in Mississippi just to be able to offer RNA. I know JD is having a great time :nah: with Foresters right now but I am going to look at Foresters whole life. If you do not mind me asking, since I am pretty new at this but not so new to know that I need to be able to offer other products to my healthy younger prospects, if I were going to look at 2 or 3 companies that are a must have for this clientele who would you recommend?

Whole Life, UL or term?

Back