Final Expense Secret Sauce

You are all so pathetic it's comical. This is not a professional insurance forum. This is a forum where a group of dirt bags can lie to each other about how great they are doing. I have never witnessed such an amalgamation of zeros under one forum banner.

The folks who try and diminish the academic achievement of other professional agents either have never made the commitment to achieve or they are just generally lacking the gray matter required.

You live in the bowels of the industry every single day and that is where you belong. Truthfully that is all you're capable of doing. Face it. You are the pathetic equivalent of high risk auto agents working in a bucket shop.

i sense it is not a stretch for you folks to dumb it down. Make us proud!

You are all so pathetic it's comical. This is not a professional insurance forum. This is a forum where a group of dirt bags can lie to each other about how great they are doing. I have never witnessed such an amalgamation of zeros under one forum banner.

The folks who try and diminish the academic achievement of other professional agents either have never made the commitment to achieve or they are just generally lacking the gray matter required.

You live in the bowels of the industry every single day and that is where you belong. Truthfully that is all you're capable of doing. Face it. You are the pathetic equivalent of high risk auto agents working in a bucket shop.

I don't belittle anyone's academic achievements.. but the fact is the initials following your name and a buck won't even buy you a cup of coffee in most places.. The second fact is, most FE clients and really clients in many other lines of the business don't care how many initials you have after your name. You are the one that was chose to go into "bowels of the industry," the FE market... no one here is begging you to do so. And, it is apparent from your initial posts, you are failing at it. And, you will continue to be a failure unless you take some of the advice these "pathetic dirt bags" that are selling premium in amounts you will only dream about.. and no, I myself am not one of the big hitters. As for the business you "sold", you must not have gotten very much out of it if you are having to ask about advances on FE business. :no:

Adios chump. Dont slip on any cat pee :)

Here's one for you max. About a yr ago I door knocked a project area. The apt was 1 room and a bathroom. A kid answered the door . As I walked in a stench knocked me back. I glanced to the floor and there was 25 piles of dog crap on the floor . The 333 lb lady was sitting on the sofa with a tubes in her nose and a oxygen tank near. As our eyes met I noticed a portable toilet out of the corner of my eye. I slowly turned to take a "peek" . The portable toilet was full of crap and urine.At that pt I could feel my lunch "coming up". The lady cheerfuly said as she removed her oxygen mask for a puff of her cig"excuse the mess the maid didn't come today". I calmly sat down and turned on my game face. I blocked out were I was . 10 mins later I walked out with a $65 a month Gi. To this day it's still on the books. OK MAX WELCOME TO FE

Here's one for you max. About a yr ago I door knocked a project area. The apt was 1 room and a bathroom. A kid answered the door . As I walked in a stench knocked me back. I glanced to the floor and there was 25 piles of dog crap on the floor . The 333 lb lady was sitting on the sofa with a tubes in her nose and a oxygen tank near. As our eyes met I noticed a portable toilet out of the corner of my eye. I slowly turned to take a "peek" . The portable toilet was full of crap and urine.At that pt I could feel my lunch "coming up". The lady cheerfuly said as she removed her oxygen mask for a puff of her cig"excuse the mess the maid didn't come today". I calmly sat down and turned on my game face. I blocked out were I was . 10 mins later I walked out with a $65 a month Gi. To this day it's still on the books. OK MAX WELCOME TO FE

This^^^^^^^^^^ is why I'm glad i do telesales.

At the risk of being politically incorect, I remember the days when a lot of debit agents would call themselves CLUs.. "Colored Life Underwriters" .
Too funny! For a second I thought JoshC was in the house. Even funnier than a CLU designation being called an educational achievement.:D

Back