• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Foresters: Final Expense

Wow, this time stamp issue has got this thread messed up? All I can say for certain is there are a lot of agents that have 120 with Foresters. And may I add agents that have no production proof are getting this contract. This is a deal killer for me and the biggest reason I really have not examined the product further. Companies that pass out big contracts to anyone is a red flag for me. For me I think things may change often in the way they do business, and I don't like change.

I always look for a company with commission integrity. If I bust my but and put 50K, 75K, 100K with your company I feel I deserve a higher commission than the Med Sup guy that writes 5 app's a year. I have heard agents use the phrase... "Whoring there self out" when describing this practice... Just my thoughts and opinions...

I have written between Jan. 1 and Sept 1. $85,000 in AP with FE. That is using Forethought, Equitable, Continental Life, and Chesapeake. I have a good contract with Foresters but not the "better than 120" one you speak of. details?

It takes an IMO contract to get 120% on the foresters FE product. Are you saying that everyone can get the IMO contract? I'd love to know your source for IMO contracts given to everyone....

You wrote that with such conviction? I am sorry you were hoodwinked and deceived. Get a release from your upline and I will see that you get one of those 120 IMO contracts you speak of.

You could also blow the whistle on who mislead you?

You guys are talking in two different languages here, that's the reason for the disagreements.

Forester's Plan Right FE product is 120% at the IMO1 level. It is, in fact an IMO contract.

On the other side, the 120% with the term and UL is an MGA4 level. IMO1 is 125%.

The IMO contract is supposed to require $350,000 in proven production, but I don't believe that every NMO/IMO is honoring that.

So when someone gets contracted at the IMO level, then doesn't produce...well, they shouldn't be surprised when their commission level goes down.

Americo was the same way...giving out 125's and 130's like it was candy...go try to get it now!
Foresters will probably start cracking down once they establish themselves in the U.S. marketplace more, which they are doing very impressively.

By the way...Hi all that I haven't talked with in a while!

You guys are talking in two different languages here, that's the reason for the disagreements.

Forester's Plan Right FE product is 120% at the IMO1 level. It is, in fact an IMO contract.

On the other side, the 120% with the term and UL is an MGA4 level. IMO1 is 125%.

The IMO contract is supposed to require $350,000 in proven production, but I don't believe that every NMO/IMO is honoring that.

So when someone gets contracted at the IMO level, then doesn't produce...well, they shouldn't be surprised when their commission level goes down.

Americo was the same way...giving out 125's and 130's like it was candy...go try to get it now!
Foresters will probably start cracking down once they establish themselves in the U.S. marketplace more, which they are doing very impressively.

What would 500k-750k group prod. get?

I would love to post what it is, but I've had my hand wacked by an insurance company from posting comps like that on here.

You can PM me and I will certainly give you the details then, no problem.
You can also call me if you would like.

Last edited:
What would 500k-750k group prod. get?

With that production level, I can entertain a higher contract with you.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have a 2.5M obligation with Forester for a few more points. I was not aware that the 120 point required a 350K, good information to have in the event someone ask me for a Forester contract. Mostly, I just do their UL product so I don't know much about their FE product.

Last edited:

How have you been? Everything ok?

Back