• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Frustration of a New Insurance Agent

If you sold that many so new into it, another agency will be glad to take you on and finish the job he should have started.

The company you are associated with encourages a churn and burn mentality with its master agents. I was recently told this by my agent and then let go a week later. Seriously look at switching companies. Now that you are licensed, have some basics, an willing to work hard you will be competitive for agents to want on there team.

It all depends. Do you work for a company or are an independent agent for a company? For example, if your a sales agent for like Geico or Progressive (those who sell direct over phone) I don't think you'll be able to buy leads. However, if your on your own then you should be able to.

Im in Indiana working for a exclusive agency. Thankfully I didnt loose my job last month but next month may be another story.

Im guessing you work at Allstate given the "exclusive agency" terminology. If so, RUN! call a local independent and start making money..

The problem with leaving is I'm worried that I wont be able to get into an independent agency. My experience in the insurance field is limited at best. Also I never seem to see one of those agencies hiring.

The problem with leaving is I'm worried that I wont be able to get into an independent agency. My experience in the insurance field is limited at best. Also I never seem to see one of those agencies hiring.

What state are you in?

Back