Goodbye Captive, Going Independent

Well it is Indy....Maybe I am describing it otherwise. Im not required to do anything, it is just a suggestion for the agency that I am working for. It is their plan model in order to be successful. Im 1099, no benefits and work my hours. Just that they suggest to be on the phones all day on Monday to get your week going. Plus they provide a dialer with leads that they have purchased...I could work from home or come to the office for the use of the dialer. Maybe this is a little different than other agencies, dont know.

I went from captive MOA to Independent..thou a little different than yours. You can do it. Just remember it's work. Hard work!

Hard work indeed...So far it seems more difficult but more rewarding than being captive.

If he doesn't let us know the company, it will be hard to give hin advice. My guess is it may not be major med.

im actually selling Anthem, Blue Shield, Cigna, Health Net, Aetna. Other products include, CI, Dental, DI, Accident, Medicare, Life (term,UL, WL, IUL, FE), etc.

Last edited:
Back