Health Insurance Leads! Telemarketed!

Ray,
This is very interesting. Could you elaborate some on...
1) What you are saying to the prospect to gain their interest
2) How do you handle the transition from them agreeing to info to explaining they will get another call. Do you set up a time for agent to call back, just hope they answer, etc...

Seems to be a great program, just trying to get a feel for the actual process flow.
Thanks!

I have to call her back, she was too busy too talk. She wanted to speak to someone today but it had to be in the morning. It's nice contacting people EXPECTING your call. Even to the point of saying "I was hoping you would call before 11".

Good work Ray

Lou

LEAD #12 CALL BACK

OK so this one is ready to talk to some one like 15 minutes ago..hehe. seriously though we got this one this morning but my internet went down in our building for about an hr, just got back up so here it is.

Girard PA 16417

Now if I told you all how to do it yourself you wouldn't need me would you? ;)

Ray,
This is very interesting. Could you elaborate some on...
1) What you are saying to the prospect to gain their interest
2) How do you handle the transition from them agreeing to info to explaining they will get another call. Do you set up a time for agent to call back, just hope they answer, etc...

Seems to be a great program, just trying to get a feel for the actual process flow.
Thanks!

Yeah I knew that one was a little late. At least yo made contact and hopefully set a time for later. keep in mind that on my lead orders you get the leads before the call back, i promise!

I have to call her back, she was too busy too talk. She wanted to speak to someone today but it had to be in the morning. It's nice contacting people EXPECTING your call. Even to the point of saying "I was hoping you would call before 11".

Good work Ray

Lou

Ray,

Here please :)

Lou

Hey, Paul, why don't you tell Lou to take a ride to visit that prospect in person----it's just south of Erie, PA? Hmmm....abut 450 miles from Philly, but it is right on beautiful Lake Erie!:laugh:

Hope it is worthwhile. Let us see----450 miles/12 miles per gallon x $3.71 per gallon! That using his Mercedes, of course.

Latest posts

Back