• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Health Insurance Leads! Telemarketed!

Hey, Paul, why don't you tell Lou to take a ride to visit that prospect in person----it's just south of Erie, PA? Hmmm....abut 450 miles from Philly, but it is right on beautiful Lake Erie!:laugh:

Hope it is worthwhile. Let us see----450 miles/12 miles per gallon x $3.71 per gallon! That using his Mercedes, of course.

Hehehehe arn...the Poconos is one thing...Erie is quite another! I spent a week there one night, and remember the waitress mentioning that it was exactly halfway between Buffalo and Cleveland.

This is the best lead marketing venue I've seen in the industry. I'm even refering my health buddies here to test the leads.
Congrats on being a great marketer Ramond !

Hey, Paul, why don't you tell Lou to take a ride to visit that prospect in person----it's just south of Erie, PA? Hmmm....abut 450 miles from Philly, but it is right on beautiful Lake Erie!:laugh:

Hope it is worthwhile. Let us see----450 miles/12 miles per gallon x $3.71 per gallon! That using his Mercedes, of course.

Lol.....I hope to God she doesn't want a face to face. I'd have to pack a sleeping bag.

Lou

So when are you going to call Denver?

So, after looking at this thread over the last couple days I have a couple of questions...

Is what you are doing scalable? How many leads, like the ones reported here, can you produce a week?

Have you established a price point?

Great questions!

First, CA, OR, ID, WA, FL, GA, PA, TX, are the states we are running for the FREE leads, although we can generate the leads in any area of the country!

Our goal is to shoot out 35-40 leads over a couple weeks so the board can see the quality. If you wanted Denver we can run it for you customized to your location. Most will choose a radious of their home or office.

Second, Yes my program is scalable to a certain maximum. I did post this in the first post of the thread, here it is...

Our capabilities- We have a 24 man call center in our corporate office in Las Vegas, NV. Currently we are going to dedicate this to Insurance lead generation only from 10 EST to 300 EST. With 24 reps we can generate just over 80 leads per day after our verifiers make sure the lead is valid. Very limited! In addition we do have printing capabilities with our presses to do any type of post cards or letter printing. BRR offers some of the best client retention packages in the country that not only retain your client but they also generate referrals for you as well. In addition to all of this we are also data brokers of the new business, as well as the consumer national database. We can filter just about anything!

Last, but not least, Pricing is on my website if you click this link Health Insurance Leads it will take you there. On that page click the blue link that sais "pricing and whitepaper" to see all quantity and pricing.

I hope that covers all your ?s. If you have any more fire away!

So when are you going to call Denver?

So, after looking at this thread over the last couple days I have a couple of questions...

Is what you are doing scalable? How many leads, like the ones reported here, can you produce a week?

Have you established a price point?

Last edited:
Ray,

You've very well established your credibility here and my advice is no more free leads. You have a business to run and deserve to make a profit.

Past this point you'll get solid agents who will buy your leads and do very well, and you'll have pikers buy them who can't close a barn door with a tractor and will opine on how bad the leads are.

Ray,

You've very well established your credibility here and my advice is no more free leads. You have a business to run and deserve to make a profit.

Past this point you'll get solid agents who will buy your leads and do very well, and you'll have pikers buy them who can't close a barn door with a tractor and will opine on how bad the leads are.

Very well said John.

Ray and I (Professional Telemarketing Solutions) offer very similar services... We both offer dialers, exclusive telemarketed health insurance leads and a full range of data.

Now, unlike what you guys may have seen in the past by some vendors with similar services on this forum, who try to gain market share by being deceitful and down right dishonest. I can honestly say that in my past conversations with Ray, both on the phone and by email, Ray is a straight shooter in my opinion.

Why would I come on a public forum and say this, build up a compeititor so to speak... well, there is plenty of business out there for all of us and I am happy to share it with a good guy versus a scoundrel...

Good going Ray, a marketing win for you! I'm sure we will cross paths many times and as far as I'm concerned, I wish you much continued success and look forward to our next conversation. Cheers!

Ray,

Also time to move the discussion over to the Insurance Offers section.

Winter

I appreciate that coming form the number one poster of the board. It's obvious you have been around a while and know quality when you see it. I do appreciate your advice however I will be doing FREE leads one more week as promised to the board.

I am taking orders this week to start the following week. My schedule is limited and we will only be starting out with no more 8 accounts (orders) at a time to make sure we can manage them all properly. Please contact me directly, 702-205-0502, to reserve your spot in our schedule.

Thanks!

Ray,

Back