Help Leaving Symmetry Financial Group SFG!

Carriers are all a dime a dozen, but Entourage has a reciprocal release agreement with Symmetry;)

Hi,

I feel violated by Companies that take advantage of people who are struggling to find a good company to work for. I am with SFG but after reading these posts, I want to bail...I just received my license and have not signed up or contracted with any of SFG carriers. I am assuming now is a good time to leave. Where do you all suggest I go>? or How do I sell independently? Isn't it too difficult to find your own leads. I don't feel I have enough knowledge yet with what policies are best and what carriers are best to work for. Please no BS I think I have enough of that!

Hi,

I feel violated by Companies that take advantage of people who are struggling to find a good company to work for. I am with SFG but after reading these posts, I want to bail...I just received my license and have not signed up or contracted with any of SFG carriers. I am assuming now is a good time to leave. Where do you all suggest I go>? or How do I sell independently? Isn't it too difficult to find your own leads. I don't feel I have enough knowledge yet with what policies are best and what carriers are best to work for. Please no BS I think I have enough of that!

You want to talk with multiple agencies before you decide. Start with ones that are active or semi-active on this forum that answer questions out in the open air (never the guys who private message you).

FexContracting.com (That's us)
TRKing Insurance Marketing (That's Todd King)
EFES- That's a lot of people
360 (That's Brad Aden and Matt Mungia)
Dave Duford - That's Reardon on here

Those are the main ones. But even within this recommended group make sure you are getting firm commitments on leads (area, price, terms, type) firm commitment on commission levels (in print before you sign ANYTHING with ANYONE), Commitment to release if you request (conditioned on you having no debt), training (that's the hardest part to compare but make sure their plan to get you trained makes sense is ongoing and has worked for many others).

That said, start your research on us right here: Getting Started with FE Sales

Back