Help Leaving Symmetry Financial Group SFG!

Matt Mungia waisted my time and my money. He filled out a direct mail lead. He says his wife unknowingly did it. Which was total BS.

When I arrived at his home outside San Antonio all he did was talk about himself and his team and his products.

He knows the industry and he know I had to pay for that lead, my gas from Austin and my time. All to try to recruit recruit me.

Not impressed

Matt Mungia waisted my time and my money. He filled out a direct mail lead. He says his wife unknowingly did it. Which was total BS.

When I arrived at his home outside San Antonio all he did was talk about himself and his team and his products.

He knows the industry and he know I had to pay for that lead, my gas from Austin and my time. All to try to recruit recruit me.

Not impressed
He should have offered to reimburse you for the lead cost

He should have offered to reimburse you for the lead cost

He should have acted with more integrity than he did. If he's so great go recruit people in a more honest way.

As I was leaving his house he continued to say he doesn't know why his wife filled it out

I called him out on the fact that he had acted intentionally. He simply chuckled and admitted he has done it before and got a great producer from NAA doing it that way.

Not cool Matt

Not impressed

Probably 9- times out of 10 he could improve the agent’s situation that shows up so I don’t think it’s a bad move. There are a lot of agents caught up in the pyramid recruiting BS that will get much more than their lead cost in knowledge if they knock on my door. And I’m sure Matt’s too. If you are with any decent agency that’s a full lead credit anyway because Matt is too young. Definitely under age 55. That lead was free to you wasn’t it?
If I had a nickel for every competitor agent that has responded to leads through the years I would have a bunch of nickels.

Probably 9- times out of 10 he could improve the agent’s situation that shows up so I don’t think it’s a bad move. There are a lot of agents caught up in the pyramid recruiting BS that will get much more than their lead cost in knowledge if they knock on my door. And I’m sure Matt’s too. If you are with any decent agency that’s a full lead credit anyway because Matt is too young. Definitely under age 55. That lead was free to you wasn’t it?
If I had a nickel for every competitor agent that has responded to leads through the years I would have a bunch of nickels.
Just because many may do it does not make it right. Even if the lead was free it still cost the agent his travel expenses plus the most valuable thing he has, his time. He could have spent that time in front of a bona fide prospect.

Hi. I just signed with SFG and was getting ready to start writing with them when I stumbled upon this forum.
I have many many many questions, but first I'd like to ask.....

YES, it really IS that BAD!

OLD leads are sold and resold again, and again and again (one of the owners even has another IMO so SFG agents get his other company's leads after his agents have worked many of them unsuccessfully).

How do you know this?

Carriers are all a dime a dozen, but Entourage has a reciprocal release agreement with Symmetry;)

What does that mean?

Hi. I just signed with SFG and was getting ready to start writing with them when I stumbled upon this forum.
I have many many many questions, but first I'd like to ask.....

How do you know this?

What does that mean?
well it means that they will release the carrier contracts to us, however it was the wrong SFG LOL. We have a reciprocal with Shoreline Financial Group.

Your stuck now.

well it means that they will release the carrier contracts to us, however it was the wrong SFG LOL. We have a reciprocal with Shoreline Financial Group.

Your stuck now.

LOL. That's a funny mix up.

Am I stuck for the 6 months I've seen people quote in here even if I haven't written business and am only pre-appointed with 1 carrier?

Back