How to Have FUN Growing Your Agency and Get a Girlfriend.

I think the idea is a bit cheezy; but in general the principle is sound. get out there. talk to people. sales is all about filling a need, not selling a product. making people feel good and all that jazz.

I like your ideas Viz, the facebook one was great.

oh yeah and what's up with the Girlfriend? I'm tired of the only two tabs on my computer being InsuranceForums and Xvideos.......

seriously though, the girlfriend thing is a metaphor. I'm not so sure if some people picked that up.

Then again sarcasm comes across GREAT!!! through text.....

I think the idea is a bit cheezy; but in general the principle is sound. get out there. talk to people. sales is all about filling a need, not selling a product. making people feel good and all that jazz.

I like your ideas Viz, the facebook one was great.

oh yeah and what's up with the Girlfriend? I'm tired of the only two tabs on my computer being InsuranceForums and Xvideos.......

seriously though, the girlfriend thing is a metaphor. I'm not so sure if some people picked that up.

Then again sarcasm comes across GREAT!!! through text.....

LOL!!!

There's some golden nuggets behind the cheese... I know that you see that, but for those tha didn't... Did you notice how I got people's attention with the headline? Then I followed it up with solid sales advice behind fluff that made you smile, shake your head, and participate?

That's what we want in our marketing: Engagement. Not to be forgotten. And to come across as an authority on the subject.

You also want to do that when wooing your next girlfriend lol.

LOL!!!

There's some golden nuggets behind the cheese... I know that you see that, but for those tha didn't... Did you notice how I got people's attention with the headline? Then I followed it up with solid sales advice behind fluff that made you smile, shake your head, and participate?

That's what we want in our marketing: Engagement. Not to be forgotten. And to come across as an authority on the subject.

You also want to do that when wooing your next girlfriend lol.

You also might want to think about posting a long, boring thread to a bunch of sales people who be definition, probably have some form of ADD.

I read about 2 lines, then skimmed to the bottom.

You got my attention. But the rest of it might as well have been written in sanskrit.

You also might want to think about posting a long, boring thread to a bunch of sales people who be definition, probably have some form of ADD.

I read about 2 lines, then skimmed to the bottom.

You got my attention. But the rest of it might as well have been written in sanskrit.

There's a certain type of personality that I want to work with, and the ones that would read it, like it, and go for it will work well with me. If the tone of my writing doesn't appeal to them, then it won't be fun for them to work with me so it's better that they find someone else.

People are looking for solutions. That would be nice if all of our solutions come in a few words, but unfortunately they usually don't. Plus I was just having a little fun. I could have just said "Need Business? Make more friends" and made the same point, but usually if a sales person doesn't already understand that, then they will need further explanation. Lots of people out there are struggling.

----------

I thought you were going to say to date chubsters online and get their insurance.

Hahaha what an awesome suggestion.

Back