• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Howe Insurance Services (final Exp) Any Feedback?

I've tried to get some information on a final expense company with quality training and leads but I keep hitting dead ends or there is a ton of information to go over.
"Quality" training and leads are no doubt important, but in the end, the magic is YOU. If you're looking for a fail safe situation...it doesn't exist.
Some want FT commitment and right now, I just can't do that.
If you won't or can't make a commitment, how can you expect someone else to?

That is criminal. With chargebacks, you are paying to work there.

Strangely enough even those doing 12-15k/month are not making much profit but the "family" atmosphere and Kool-aid keeps them coming back for more. Not one one agent I have talked to in that agency would ever seriously consider leaving. I agree it's a great atmosphere if a social gathering is what you're looking for. But if you're looking to even break even it's not such a great place to be.

"Quality" training and leads are no doubt important, but in the end, the magic is YOU. If you're looking for a fail safe situation...it doesn't exist.
If you won't or can't make a commitment, how can you expect someone else to?

I should specify that I mean training on a company's products. I don't need a "how to sell" course as I've done that for years.

I can make a limited commitment and some places seem to be okay with that. I'm thinking I should maybe get my license first and go from there.

I should specify that I mean training on a company's products. I don't need a "how to sell" course as I've done that for years.

I can make a limited commitment and some places seem to be okay with that. I'm thinking I should maybe get my license first and go from there.

If you even think you don't need to learn how to sell to the FE market then you should save yourself a lot of time and grief now and not get into the FE business.

Strangely enough even those doing 12-15k/month are not making much profit but the "family" atmosphere and Kool-aid keeps them coming back for more. Not one one agent I have talked to in that agency would ever seriously consider leaving. I agree it's a great atmosphere if a social gathering is what you're looking for. But if you're looking to even break even it's not such a great place to be.

I would love to find 5 or 10 of those folks. Charge them full retail for the leads and make a 60 pt over write. God Bless America.

I wouldn't recommend anything less than an 80%. Regardless of training or lead costs. Anything lower than an 80% and you risk not having renewals. Renewals are the key to long term success in this biz. In my opinion anyway

I haven't seen any 50% contracts that even offer renewals. Granted I haven't seen many 50% FE contracts out there.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
That is criminal. With chargebacks, you are paying to work there.

I would imagine that your charge backs would be tiny on a 60% contract ;). I would never take a deal like that. I don't know how they can recruit with such small contracts. Maybe they go to their local highschool and hire!

Hhhmmmm I think I could be onto something!

Last edited:
I didn't mean I know everything or I don't want to learn. I simply meant I know some places "sales training" is here are the materials and read this book of objections.

I think I may hold off on Howe, get my insurance license, and go from there. I'd rather get my own leads and get a 100% contract somewhere.

I didn't mean I know everything or I don't want to learn. I simply meant I know some places "sales training" is here are the materials and read this book of objections.

I think I may hold off on Howe, get my insurance license, and go from there. I'd rather get my own leads and get a 100% contract somewhere.

You should get your insurance license before you do anything else. If you don't have that it doesn't matter where you work.

Back