• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

In Need of Advice

You'll go crazy worrying about what women think. It changes every day. As for me...I never worry.

- Alfred E. Newman

"I don't sleep on silk pillowcases. ... but I have them in my house because b****** do. What do you think Michael Jackson would need in his house if he wanted to attract little boys? I don't know maybe an amusement park, or maybe a McDonald's?"

Katt Williams

The last few weeks I have switched to a "gov't funds available for final expenses" DM lead and my conversion ratio has plummeted. I could you some advice or tips on how to make this work and up my closing ratio. I have attached a pdf I hope it shows up.... thanks in advance

This is an awful final expense piece and I can see how the conversion rate would be tough. I likes using Western Resources and using a medicare piece and cross selling life when I am in the house or they use to have a great life/medicare combo lead where the checked which option they wanted. They were very convertible. Good Luck

This is an awful final expense piece and I can see how the conversion rate would be tough. I likes using Western Resources and using a medicare piece and cross selling life when I am in the house or they use to have a great life/medicare combo lead where the checked which option they wanted. They were very convertible. Good Luck

For the life/Medicare card you used, what income parameters did you use? What is your Med Adv penetration? I like the idea of the card, just in Atlanta with MA penetration often in the mid to high 30% range, I'm leary of using it because I'd get a ton of MA folks.

The last few weeks I have switched to a "gov't funds available for final expenses" DM lead and my conversion ratio has plummeted. I could you some advice or tips on how to make this work and up my closing ratio. I have attached a pdf I hope it shows up.... thanks in advance

I would be very uncomfortable with that lead piece. The standard SS lead piece and the State regulated lead piece work just fine. It's all about the numbers.

Back