Insurance Forums App

That was my idea. I like to look at everyone's pictures. That's how I found out that Rick was a cross dresser...

You can see my pictures?!!! 00!

Seriously, though, the iPhone app is how I rediscovered the forums, and is pretty much the only way I use the site. In fact, I'm sitting in front of the Post Office right now, using the app on my phone. I love it and will certainly rate it highly!

Oh, and I'm for putting ads on. I look at the ads in Life Insurance Selling & other such literature & often learn something from them. I got into Final Expense insurance to begin with by responding to advertising.

Last edited:
Why does the app need access to the camera and all pictures on it?

That is a good question. Val?
""Permissions
THIS APPLICATION HAS ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING:
HARDWARE CONTROLS
TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS
Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.""

So if I am sitting on the ......... Ah, nevermind

Thanks

That is a good question. Val?
""Permissions
THIS APPLICATION HAS ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING:
HARDWARE CONTROLS
TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS
Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.""

So if I am sitting on the ......... Ah, nevermind

Thanks

No worries, Rick already shares all your private pictures with us via text. You may want to get that mole checked out....

Thanks to those who have reviewed the app. I am pleased to report hat exactly .6% of the app users have now reviewed us. For the other 99.4% of you who are using it according to analytics, please join in he fun!

Back