• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Insurance ToolKit or Best Plan Pro?

Well there’s no way without telling unless we see balance sheet,tax returns,profit and loss statement.

Never going to happen.

So yeah,I’m guessing.

You guys are not stupid.

Would FEX be involved in any ventures where they’re losing money ?

Doubt it. Nothing is free. There’s a price for anything.

I don't know what you mean by "you guys". I am not FEX management nor do I pretend to be.

You certainly pretend to not understand business. But maybe you're not pretending?

It's a quoter for Medicare Advantage and PDP plans(you can look up doctors, hospitals and pharmacies and drug lists to see if they're in the network), Med Supps, FE and Hospital Indemnity plans. They're an alternative to MedicareCenter/CSG. Like Toolkit, it has a basic CRM.

Is the Search n Save network search better than Ehealth or Sunfire etc?

Is the Search n Save network search better than Ehealth or Sunfire etc?
I've never used Ehealth or Sunfire. I think Sunfire and Connecture are the same, and I've used Connecture the past 2 years.

Search and Save gets their data from Connecture, so I'd think that one is as accurate as the other. S&S is much quicker and easier to use in my opinion. Connecture seems slow and clunky in comparison.

They have a 15 day free trial and you don't have to put your card on it to try it out.

Most every FMO has their own rater for various products, which typically comes at no cost. Does subscribing to ITK or BBP benefit a broker more than an FMO's "in-house" rater? I am getting started in FE, any info and direction would be greatly appreciated. TIA.

Back