• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Insurance ToolKit or Best Plan Pro?

Most every FMO has their own rater for various products, which typically comes at no cost. Does subscribing to ITK or BBP benefit a broker more than an FMO's "in-house" rater? I am getting started in FE, any info and direction would be greatly appreciated. TIA.
They benefit the agent/broker because of the accuracy and time saving with the underwriting feature. This is especially good for a new agent that hasn't learned to underwrite yet.

FexContracting supplies the Toolkit free to their agents.

They benefit the agent/broker because of the accuracy and time saving with the underwriting feature. This is especially good for a new agent that hasn't learned to underwrite yet.

FexContracting supplies the Toolkit free to their agents.

I use toolkit and it works quite well for what it is designed to do. It helps to expediate the process of a face to face, focus the sale, and keep you pointed in the right direction.

I still believe that most agents take on too many companies too quickly, even aided by some thing like Took Kit, agents often fail out because of a sense of being overwhelmed at what company to use or how to use it all the while field underwriting pill popping Mildred, destroying their self confidence.

Many aged agents forget what they make seem so simple and elementary often takes years of practice and relearning... and in my case relearning again. :yes:

I use toolkit and it works quite well for what it is designed to do. It helps to expediate the process of a face to face, focus the sale, and keep you pointed in the right direction.

I still believe that most agents take on too many companies too quickly, even aided by some thing like Took Kit, agents often fail out because of a sense of being overwhelmed at what company to use or how to use it all the while field underwriting pill popping Mildred, destroying their self confidence.

Many aged agents forget what they make seem so simple and elementary often takes years of practice and relearning... and in my case relearning again. :yes:
I like not having to carry UW Guides, RX KO lists and height/weight charts around.

Can you imagine the weight in paper that would be for each company you rep. It would be a wheelbarrow for me. :laugh:
When I 1st started with Globe Life, they had one app that worked for all of their life and health products...and they had a lot of them.

With e-apps, now we don't have to carry all those different apps with us either.

Most every FMO has their own rater for various products, which typically comes at no cost. Does subscribing to ITK or BBP benefit a broker more than an FMO's "in-house" rater? I am getting started in FE, any info and direction would be greatly appreciated. TIA.
They are just white-labeled versions of the same tools everyone else has.

Does Toolkit allow you to only show the results for companies with which you are contracted?

Back