Insurance under Obama

Re: Future of industry

I'm starting an association... The IAOTFHW

The Independent Association of Tin Foil Hat Wearers

Membership dues will be $20 per month and are only payable in gold or silver. No money printed by the evil empire of the Federal Reserve will be accepted.

Free tin foil hat included with membership for those who sign up before the Anti-Christ is inaugurated. Hurry! Act fast!
I tried to sign up but didn't know about the initiation fee of $200. Can I use a credit card?

Rick

There sure are a lot of Associations cropping up. Not to sound like a harda** or anything, but I take my Association seriously. Dues are paid on-time and the benefits are...well, if you're a member, I don't have to say anything else.

In fact, because everybody seems to be getting into the Association act, I am going to needlessly and shamelessly plug my Association.

I urge all of you to click on the link...or a mysterious rodent will remove your liver...

http://groups.google.com/group/top-independent-agents?hl=en

There sure are a lot of Associations cropping up. Not to sound like a harda** or anything, but I take my Association seriously. Dues are paid on-time and the benefits are...well, if you're a member, I don't have to say anything else.

In fact, because everybody seems to be getting into the Association act, I am going to needlessly and shamelessly plug my Association.

I urge all of you to click on the link...or a mysterious rodent will remove your liver...

I have improved my business by 10,000% since joining Chumps' Association... Being a new association owner myself, I know all that goes into running an association now. Last I heard there were close to 500,000 members in his association. I have a hard time managing my membership of 4.

My hat definitely has to go off to Chumps for a fantastic association!

I actually had a retired gentleman come in today who was concerned about his 401(k) being nationalized. It is really not that far-fetched. However, I put his mind to rest with this argument:

Do you realize how much money is out there under the control of Wall Street? 83% of 401(k)s and IRAs are invested with brokers. Can you imagine how much of a fight they will put up and how much lobbying money will appear to defeat any notion of taking their $187 billion per year in fees cash cow? I can't see it happening, can you?

I just checked out your website. Is "Ed Harris" your real name or a stage name(no pun intended). It doesn't sound lebanese.

He's actually from the Greek island of Lesbos. For some reason, he doesn't want that known. Or maybe he wishes he was? :)

Back