Internet speed / Leads

Yeah, right. And the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus are real too...
Most of these lead vendors are liars and thieves, which they get away with because of the desperation of agents.
What experience do you have that would give you comfort that even if they made this guarantee thast it would be worth the paper that it's printed on?

Probably written on 2 ply paper (Floral pattern optional)

HBD = Health Benefits Direct

Here are some quotes from an earlier Leadpod thread.

Peeler: if you dont answer the phone because u are on another call or in the restroom guess what? You just paid a dime... u have a lead call in because your contact info was sent to the client, and leadpod call them and it transfers... u paid another 10 bucks

Producer:
1. You buy your own Leads!
2. You send them to Brian A. (for privacy reasons) who is himself an agent with a large downline!
3. He then uploads them exclusively for you (sure, exclusively)
4. They make 9 attempts to call for you, if they ever get the client on the phone, they transfer them to you as fast as possible.

Do you see the problem here?

Joshril: Why would someone buy a lead then have someone they can't even listen to on the phone make calls and sell your lead back to you for $10?

Chumps: LeadPod is now introducing the "Blitz Initiative." This means that for every new, real-time lead that arrives into LeadPod system will now call three times in the first hour!...

which in essence means your prospect would potentially be called 6 times the first day and for a maximum of 11 calls within 7 days!"

Comon, The information you posted is incorrect, No Brian is involved, You set the leads up from your lead provider, they go directly to Leadpod, Brian was there in the beginning. promoting the service, but you never sent your leads to him. They would not make any sense.l

Second, Your information about the transfer is incorrect also.

Im not recommending this or pushing this service. But I dont think its fair to give a service a bad name when you havent used or experienced it yourself to post wrong information.

Operators are very polite, everyone I have talked to, never had a problem with talking with me, because its their choice, no pressure. I have used this service, proabably longer than anyone, but I dont know. But the information you posted. is incorrect.

Works for me. and its an honest service to agents. I have never had a problem, Had a transfer today, that never rang, but I could see that it was getting a transfer, They promptly credited the transfer. and I you go to the bathroom, all you have to do is shut if off. Not real hard.

Will leadpod put in writing to guarantee the privacy of my leads?

Will they put in writing they do not sell insurance products and will not use my data to feed other agents?

My main concern would be paying $10 for my own lead and having the integrity of the data compromised. I have a huge database of hundred of thousands and this list is valuable for drip and data mining.

Compromising data is a big concern.

See how posts cause problems? when people dont know the system, TX you have nothing to worry about your leads go directly to leadpod, no one else gets the leads, I have used for over a year now.

Comon, The information you posted is incorrect, No Brian is involved, You set the leads up from your lead provider, they go directly to Leadpod, Brian was there in the beginning. promoting the service, but you never sent your leads to him. They would not make any sense.l

Second, Your information about the transfer is incorrect also.

Im not recommending this or pushing this service. But I dont think its fair to give a service a bad name when you havent used or experienced it yourself to post wrong information.

Operators are very polite, everyone I have talked to, never had a problem with talking with me, because its their choice, no pressure. I have used this service, proabably longer than anyone, but I dont know. But the information you posted. is incorrect.

Works for me. and its an honest service to agents. I have never had a problem, Had a transfer today, that never rang, but I could see that it was getting a transfer, They promptly credited the transfer. and I you go to the bathroom, all you have to do is shut if off. Not real hard.

Question: Does this give you any edge on being the first to call?

TX you have nothing to worry about your leads go directly to leadpod, no one else gets the leads, I have used for over a year now

Thats good to hear. I look forward to seeing it in writing.

I have not tried the service, I can not say anything bad other than 3 phone calls later no one has returned my call. I take that back - 1 call was returned and I did miss the call by around 30 seconds.

There is no phone number on their website, which is usually a deal breaker for me.

Glad it is working for those who report as such.

Well - here is my apprehension. I know you can give them your leads (in real time), but correct me if I am wrong - don't they also provide transfers of "their" leads as well?

Where do these leads come from? How do you know they are not aged leads of other users? If I am hearing correctly you are saying Leadpod will NEVER call your list and transfer to another agent. Never.

Is this correct? I just want to make sure I am understanding.

Back