Is Anyone Familiar with Federal Financial Group??

You know folks, if it walks like a duck, smells like a duck, and talks like a duck, it's a DUCK. If this works for Molly, good for her. I'm sure there are many who made money this way at FFG. My only hope is that all those agents did what is BEST for the client. However, if you want to be a great agent, connect with a FMO/IMO or agency (God forbid) that has far more "thumbs up" vs. "thumbs down". I've done enough research on FFG to give it a "thumbs DOWN". Just my opinion though.

I've done enough research on FFG to give it a "thumbs DOWN". Just my opinion though.[/QUOTE]

I tried this Kool-Aid for 1 1/2 years....BAD idea,,,you will hear
"they are not leads...they are appointments" UTTER BS!!
Only drink the Kool-Aid you make yourself!!!!

You know folks, if it walks like a duck, smells like a duck, and talks like a duck, it's a DUCK. If this works for Molly, good for her. I'm sure there are many who made money this way at FFG. My only hope is that all those agents did what is BEST for the client. However, if you want to be a great agent, connect with a FMO/IMO or agency (God forbid) that has far more "thumbs up" vs. "thumbs down". I've done enough research on FFG to give it a "thumbs DOWN". Just my opinion though.

do you work for aflac??

Run from them. People who do not tell you everything up front are not people you want to be in business with.

Latest posts

Back