• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Is FE Easier in the South?

I worked at a grocery my senior year of high school. When the weathermen predicted that big snow in '94, people went nuts in there. It's funny how folks let things seep into their subconscious and allow it to control them. "Snow is coming, need bread and milk".

And then you have us michiganders....

Weatherman: There is a "small" storm coming across Lake Michigan expect 10-12 inches of snow over the night.

Michiganders: Ok well i'm going to sleep now....

Next morning...

Walking through the foot of snow....

Get in car....

Warm car up....

Drive...

Horrible roads....

Get on highway drive 75mph to the store and buy usual stuff, no panic, no worries...:D

And then you have us michiganders....

Weatherman: There is a "small" storm coming across Lake Michigan expect 10-12 inches of snow over the night.

Michiganders: Ok well i'm going to sleep now....

Next morning...

Walking through the foot of snow....

Get in car....

Warm car up....

Drive...

Horrible roads....

Get on highway drive 75mph to the store and buy usual stuff, no panic, no worries...:D
Big difference is you get snow. We get ice. Snow you get stuck no big deal. Ice you slide and no stopping. Always funny around here when northeners brag about being able to drive in it and end up in a ditch eating crow.

Big difference is you get snow. We get ice. Snow you get stuck no big deal. Ice you slide and no stopping. Always funny around here when northeners brag about being able to drive in it and end up in a ditch eating crow.

Haha anyone who lived here long enough knows that snow and ice comes. I've also lived in Florida and Texas so I know the difference. And trust me i'm not bragging about snow and ice....:goofy:

With all this snow, the south is looking good, What part of fla, would be a good spot to sell FE...

Florida is not the south. Well maybe the Panhandle is the south. Florida is Florida and is one of the nations toughest places to find good lead sources for final expense. The mail returns are very low and Telemarker calling is slow going.

The Miami market has a French speaking population that buy's final expense insurance.
If I had to pick one State that was best for FE; Florida would not make the Top 40 list.
For-get-about-it

Florida is not the south. Well maybe the Panhandle is the south. Florida is Florida and is one of the nations toughest places to find good lead sources for final expense. The mail returns are very low and Telemarker calling is slow going.

The Miami market has a French speaking population that buy's final expense insurance.
If I had to pick one State that was best for FE; Florida would not make the Top 40 list.
For-get-about-it

Florida just like California and New York should have their own flag.

Yeah & theres a reason why those 3 states have 25% of the total US population...well Im not sure why NY, but I know why its Florida & California! :1biggrin:

Because people put sunlight, beaches, sand and trendy things above common sense? Comifornia is bankrupt and Florida is the asshole state

Florida is Florida and is one of the nations toughest places to find good lead sources for final expense. The mail returns are very low and Telemarker calling is slow going.
Really? You must be doing something wrong. I have mailed many counties in Florida extensively for FE, and found the returns to be in the same range as most parts of the country. In addition, my call center lead ops call Florida all day long - with great results.
Are you from Florida? Yes, there's a Creole speaking market in Miami (and other markets in Florida), but it pales compared to the Spanish speaking market in South Florida. EXCELLENT market that buys (not "buy's") all kinds of life insurance. Seguro de vida. Problem is, you won't reach the market by direct mail - or a telemarketer.
...Florida is the asshole state
I can see you are so proud of the state that you live in that you chose not to put a state flag on your profile. I can only imagine. I'm guessing it's one of the states known mostly for inbreeding.

Last edited:
Back