• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Is it just me, or should this be of any concern?

Man that seems like so long ago, but it really wasn’t. I remember those days though. I thought Brad had another partner back then??

It was like a divorce. Getting calls from both of y’all trying to decide which way to go. I had no idea either.

Didn’t Brad have RGI then too. I remember writing a bunch of 5 Star off some DM leads back then.

You didn’t get a call from me. I only called one agent through that whole thing. That was Doug Massey. Doug had been under me prior to the whole thing but he was the one that found and called me about RGI to start with. He was to be in the group that transferred back under me since he was one of my original agents. But that would have been a problem because he was the one that brought RGI to us and was real excited about having them (Florida is a tough lead state). Brad was going to stay with them. I didn’t (which of course turned out to be a mistake). So I had to talk to Doug about that and it was his choice to stay with Brad.

In fact Josh, you started calling after all this was over and I initially referred you to Todd King because I already had agents in your area and (Lisa and Gary) and didn’t want to add you in. You were with Todd around a year or so and were pretty persistent is how you came on with us.

You didn’t get a call from me. I only called one agent through that whole thing. That was Doug Massey. Doug had been under me prior to the whole thing but he was the one that found and called me about RGI to start with. He was to be in the group that transferred back under me since he was one of my original agents. But that would have been a problem because he was the one that brought RGI to us and was real excited about having them (Florida is a tough lead state). Brad was going to stay with them. I didn’t (which of course turned out to be a mistake). So I had to talk to Doug about that and it was his choice to stay with Brad.

In fact Josh, you started calling after all this was over and I initially referred you to Todd King because I already had agents in your area and (Lisa and Gary) and didn’t want to add you in. You were with Todd around a year or so and were pretty persistent is how you came on with us.

Yeah I remember being with Todd. I’m talking about after I was contracted with you guys. I remember getting calls from Brad and Doug, now too, as you mention it. Telling me I had to choose.

But I remember being with you and Brad before Travis was brought in. I remember Brad running the RGI lead portal, but I remember still working those leads after Travis came on and riding along with him. I was still working those DM leads, cause they way over-mailed for me, and those AIC TM leads.

Travis was working those AIC leads when I rode along with him one time.

Cause it was off those DM leads that I had my first $3000 day. The day with the bed bugs :/. That had to all have happened around the spring/summer of 2013?

Those first lead drops with RGI flooded the initial agents with leads. I forgot about that. Agents that wanted 20 got like 200.

Brad was determined to make that work. I give him full credit for that. I didn’t think agents benefited from buying leads through their IMO in those days.

People forget how small of a world that is and how important relationships are.
I try to get along with everybody, until they have an opinion opposed to mine (damn, a leftover from my GOPer days keeps raising its ugly head, some things are hard to shake):)

Latest posts

Back