• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Joe Namath Commercials

Bingo those are not being sold to regular agents . A huge call center has tied him up . Call centers huge threats to agents . Those commercials are blasting 24/7 now . There just too enticing for many not to call . I’m running the $148.50 part b back cards and every person knows about this from the tv .

I'm doing great off of these commercials. A ton more people are reaching out to me as an independent agent who they can actually meet in person with to ask questions about what they are seeing on TV. When I give them the good, bad, and ugly of what is really being offered, I end up signing up the vast majority for a plan of some sort (different MA with better benefits, new MedSupp with lower premium, etc.) If you are doing proper follow up with clients, any loss to these or other methods should be negligible.

You may not use the commercial someone else produced. However you can create your own -

Let us know how we can help you grow your business!

Yes, you may purchase leads, but the question was, may i use the Joe Namath commercial say on your own platform, f.b. etc. and the answer is no. Your friend, may wish to review SES Captive program as SES pays renewals to our Captive agents.

So ses you run tv leads and have a call center of captive agents ? Those are by far the easiest mapd’s to replace . I admit many of those people see the commercials 10 times a day and eventually call . But many of those people had no benefits to begin with . Overall the clients I run into who bought over the phone don’t know there benefits .

Back