• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Joe Namath Commercials

Call center agents, a. need to have appropriate training, and b. when you only pitch 1 plan to consumers your retention rate is poorer.

Retention is from not only the sale, but the after sale, thank you cards, magnets, follow up after sale call.

You can have great service and retention if you do the right thing for the consumer, recall you are helping someone's mother / aunt / loved one and they should be treated with respect, not crammed a policy down their throat by reading a script...

If your selling a lot of dsnp’s i disagree . Retention much much tougher . Many of those people will never answer the phone again and have little loyalty .Nothing beats face to face on the ground period .

I spoke with an agent who was selling them. The agents get minimum wage salary plus a $50 per sale bonus. All the free leads they can work of course.

I'm doing great off of these commercials. A ton more people are reaching out to me as an independent agent who they can actually meet in person with to ask questions about what they are seeing on TV. When I give them the good, bad, and ugly of what is really being offered, I end up signing up the vast majority for a plan of some sort (different MA with better benefits, new MedSupp with lower premium, etc.) If you are doing proper follow up with clients, any loss to these or other methods should be negligible.

Whats the ugly on Namaths ads? My peeps are calling

Thx

Changing the subject for a minute. Anyone with the name 25MercuryHP must be a river fisherman like me. Am I correct?

During AEP I tell clients I’m not as funny as Bill Engvall or as good looking as Joe Namath but I know a lot more about the specific plans in my area and they will have my cell phone number.

Back