Keeping Track of All Policies

notanexpert

Hi all,

I wanted to know what is your process to keep track of all life policies that you write. I really want to stick to an excel spreadsheet rather than signing up for a software that I will add manually anyway.

If you have an excel spreadsheet and not shy to share, please let me know.

Hope you all have a great day!

I have Office 2010 which includes Access. I use that as a database for my clients. It allows me to do searches and queries (Youtube.com teaches me).

Queries find almost anything an agent needs such as.....who is turning 65 in 3 months, who has a policy with x company, whose policy will end its term period in 2 months.

It also produces a database of emails which I use to send birthday cards, holiday cards and important notices for my Medicare clients.

I use the electronic CAM system, you may have had heard to the one card system. This also allows you to create your client contact information in outlook which then downloads to my phone so I know who is calling.

I then create a client file and scan or drop important information in it as time goes by.

I admit I also create a paper file, it makes me look good when I go back to save a sale or write new business.

I have Office 2010 which includes Access. I use that as a database for my clients. It allows me to do searches and queries (Youtube.com teaches me).

Queries find almost anything an agent needs such as.....who is turning 65 in 3 months, who has a policy with x company, whose policy will end its term period in 2 months.

It also produces a database of emails which I use to send birthday cards, holiday cards and important notices for my Medicare clients.

I took a class on Access in college, don't know why I didn't think of this. Thank you!

I took a class on Access in college, don't know why I didn't think of this. Thank you!
Access gives you the ability to customize your database with insurance-related fields.
And, it allows you to move the fields in the order you want them to look on screen.

Youtube, Youtube, Youtube. It answered my questions and helped me considerably.

And, Access is $0 monthly premium if you have the software ($3.98 on ebay for Access 2010).

You should just bite the bullet and buy a CRM.

It's not expensive. It only helps your business.

"I'm trying to be a physician, but does anyone know of an alternative option to the expensive stethoscope?"

I do have a CRM. It doesn't have input for everything I want to track, however.

I do have a CRM. It doesn't have input for everything I want to track, however.

I am in the process of going back to radius bob with their new features && dialer

I also have learned to customize better

It can pull client prospects and reports on just about any demographic you can think of

Also, I have been able to create custom fields and can encrypt secure info fields, I have everything from meds to banking info

the best thing is I have top health conditions also show up on the lead page so I can quickly see what issues I may have

I feel good about the changes, Now I have a lot of clients and I am not as good with learning this stuff as some are and it has taken me a while to set up

I would say the sooner you start A CRM the better the later the more work it will be

I am in the process of going back to radius bob

That's your first problem.

Radius Bob is a closed system. You run into immediate walls for automating and sharing data with other apps. The functionality in radius Bob is also incredibly amateurish compared to stand alone dialers, as an example.

What you need is a crm that allows you to connect all the best 3rd party apps to customize how you run your business.

Radius Bob sucks

Back