• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

KSKJ the news just gets worse and worse

Disagree on that one for sure
Sorry, mine?

I am a diverse agent.
It is all just life, different tools to fix a problem.

Recently I wrote a TA at about 1k AP. Pretty standard SIWL deal. Went through my favorite FE IMO. Simple and easy.
I also wrote a couple permanent cases that are many multiples of that. More complex cases. I went through an upline with an experienced in-house underwriter and a team that could track and push APSs and do a lateral move if we needed to change companies. With the least amount of intrusion to my clients.

To which, I can not think of an IMO that doesn't have multiple contracts with multiple companies and uplines. Unless they are captive or semi captive.

Do most FE only agents put all of their contracts under one IMO?

Do most independent FE only guys walk away from larger cases? What do they do if someone wants to write a policy or annuity on their adult child or healthy siblings?

Saying most wouldn’t benefit from spreading there biz over different agencies.

. An independent agent should have at least 2 imo’s . At least split some of your life carriers contracts from your Medicare carrier contracts. You never know what’s going to happen. In the next 6 weeks weeks we should get the final ruling that no more overrides so the up line won’t matter anymore. As far as Kskj . It appears they just termed fees. I have a friend that’s still with them as they never termed him. Tells me they lost money on fex wether threw heavy claims with lead business or bad persistency . Something happened to profitability

. An independent agent should have at least 2 imo’s . At least split some of your life carriers contracts from your Medicare carrier contracts. You never know what’s going to happen. In the next 6 weeks weeks we should get the final ruling that no more overrides so the up line won’t matter anymore. As far as Kskj . It appears they just termed fees. I have a friend that’s still with them as they never termed him. Tells me they lost money on fex wether threw heavy claims with lead business or bad persistency . Something happened to profitability
If I were still with them, I would be very wary of them. Not bevause of the terminations because we are subject to termination with all companies. Companies change marketing direction all the time.. I would be wary of them because of the way they went about it. That letter is absolute crap.

In the next 6 weeks weeks we should get the final ruling that no more overrides so the up line won’t matter anymore.

That’s not true.

How would your friend know any of that? Sounds like speculation on his part.

How would your friend know any of that? Sounds like speculation on his part.
Well he has a few friends not with fex that weren’t termed either . But I’d say fex was 70% of there business so there’s not a whole lot of non fex agents out there . Several fex agents came to him seeing if they could contract under him . It appears kskj has frozen contracting .

Well he has a few friends not with fex that weren’t termed either . But I’d say fex was 70% of there business so there’s not a whole lot of non fex agents out there . Several fex agents came to him seeing if they could contract under him . It appears kskj has frozen contracting .

KSKJ's contracting has been frozen for months.

The fact KSKJ has non FEX agents contracted doesn't prove that FEX was hurting KSKJ's profitability.

Where’s JD ? What does he have to say? He’s one of their top producers in the country.

Back