• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Looking for a life insurance contract with e-app

Yes, and Continental Life. I wasn't aware of it until JD mentioned it recently. I can't think of the name of the TPA, but it didn't sound like it's working out very well.
I think landmark handles it. None the less it doesn't really matter in my opinion . As long as you have the right phone number it’s all the same. Aetna is not my go to but they are a gold company for tele sales In my opinion

E-Life is an instant decision product up to $500k. I think it is offered in about 47 States. 1 of 3 carriers involved takes the case based on which state is involved from my understanding

eLife Solutions - Life Insurance for the Digital Age Copy
How do you get contracted for product? It looks like you must use an IMO that provides this product. Website has an agent lo in portal, but no direction on how to offer product.
Advise anyone?

How do you get contracted for product? It looks like you must use an IMO that provides this product. Website has an agent lo in portal, but no direction on how to offer product.
Advise anyone?

I believe you are correct that they don't directly appoint agents 1by 1.

Only suggestion I have is for you to reach out to them via their contact information on the link

Advise anyone?
to contract with elife, call Bruce Hill at 551.486.6370, he is in New Jersey.

I believe so… that being said, there is still a space for F2F.

Ken your correct on middle class and above graviting to phone sales . But the mostly low income and very low income that will never happen . We deal with mostly lonely people that fill cards out and answer tv and steaming ads . Agents are coming behind you and if need be many will do what’s necessary to replace a Tele app . They’ll play up their here in person to help their kids with the claim . I and 1000’s of other fe agents love a policy sold over the phone from a person 1000 miles away . I think you forget the type of people your dealing with on the phone . No disrespect to you but it is what it is .

Back